Ranking
Toribash is a very addictive game. But gets you stupidly mad and sad at some stages.
e.g. The person who posted this thread (DatSick) Won a duel to me. I was dueling a Supernova force and I was dueling 15k. He won to me by lifting me 2 out of 3 games, and the other one he won fairly. There is nothing I can do about it but keeping my mouth closed as it is not good to insult or do anything bad to players.
You save that rage. But within a few hours you want to get back what you lost. And when you win it you loose it again.
So thats it really
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Just like when you and your friends get in a fight, they're still your friends, right?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
The problem with Toribash, and why people hate it but play it, is the fact that after about 7 games (even if they are several different modes) it gets repetitive and boring. It's a fun and interesting experimental game, and in that aspect, people will always come back in play it, because there are so many possibilities. But mp is always going to get repetitive after a few games, even if it's your favorite mode. sp however, in my opinion, will never get boring, because of the many different things you are able to do. Sure, you're always going to be dismembering uke; but you can pick different ways to do it, and that's what makes it fun. In mp, however, I think it gets a little boring, especially if you're really good and know the tactics on how to win. That's why your first few weeks playing the game are non-stop, because you want to learn how to get better and better. But once you get there, the thrill of play is over.
I have no idea why I'm still playing to be honest. Although I'm terrible at the game, I always find my self stuck on for hours. I wouldn't say I hate the game, I just hate the fact that I'm 16 and still playing video games.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Just like when you and your friends get in a fight, they're still your friends, right?

This is a bad example. I don't think many people here will know what you mean

But yeah, everyone wants to be the next big toribashian, but they suck when they first play; so they play and play until they get better.

But then someone beats them and they ragequit for a while.

Process usually repeats itself after that point.
-----
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
16 AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, WATDO?

The majority of violent games are rated M. Which means 17 plus. My 40 year old uncle plays videogames.

You're not really a fish out of water for playing games at 16.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Sep 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe its because people shovel, do cheap stuff, and you get mad. but torihaters get over it and just play it because it can get addicting
It's human nature)) Personally, I wanna raise my belt, that's my motivation...but I do play toribash because I bored. Hope I helped you!
That's why you should an alt account that will be your bank also don't play 20 games for activation and you will be able to don't waste tcs.
Well all i can say is that they are one of the following:
-Addicted
-Nothing else better to do
Everything starts from 0
Well
Im kinda like you Datsick but the only reason i still play it is because i have some friends on this that without this game i wouldn't Know Kinda like you
[TGS]Natejas: Wow, you have a very nice dong