Ranking
Hmm....my worse would probably be....well i don't really get into trouble, but I've say not having access to my phone for 3 hours...my mom isn't really that big on punishment.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's not something that I've faced but what my mom has.She had to kneel on salt for 5 minutes.
Fruits
On a dare from one of my mates i started hacking my schools computers and tryed to get the teachers passwords. Lmao i didnt realise that when you use those passwords to bypass restrictions the teachers get an email about it. I got 2 Detentions and i had to pick up papers at lunch for 2 weeks. Im surprised i didnt get expelled because its breaking the law but they let it slide. xD
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Mahatma Gandhi
Was caught sparring without gloves in the boxing studio at the gym, suspended for 3 months.
Dose is dead.
Not sure if it's considered punishment, but my family used to have 8 dogs. They would make a lot of noise when people passed by, so one of my neighbours poisoned 2 of them, and they eventually died.
oh yeah
Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with your fucking neighbours!?

Also, I thing I got my worst punishment when I was stealing something... Candy or something... Young kids huh.
I can't really remember what I got since it was 5 years ago.
M I N I V A N
I don't know, I just know that made up for a total of 4 dogs I had killed.
The other two were given away to friends, because we had a tonshit of dogs. One of them was poisoned, the other one I can't really remember, but I know that there was someone beating it. I even remember once the owner told me she had arrived home from a walk with her back burnt, probably by hot water.
I always remember one of them for it's ability to actually skate. He would get on the skate and push the ground with his leg, thus making him tecnically better than me at skating. He would however stop when I brought the camera up

And what kind of punishment would you get for stealing candy? :P
Last edited by pusga; Oct 9, 2012 at 04:29 PM.
oh yeah