Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Can anyone confirm if the grab mechanics will be fixed as in making hand grabs 2 way, so that you can't grab through a hand into a pec causing massive morph damage

The grabbing has been reworked entirely. Grabs can now be customized on a menu, how this menu will be worked into Multiplayer is unknown, but there are a variety of new functions for grabbing. Including grabs that can be broken out of.

There will also be little to no morphing/ghosting problems in Toribash Next.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
The grabbing has been reworked entirely. Grabs can now be customized on a menu, how this menu will be worked into Multiplayer is unknown, but there are a variety of new functions for grabbing. Including grabs that can be broken out of.

There will also be little to no morphing/ghosting problems in Toribash Next.

This sounds way harder than original grabbing system
NO TITLE
Bruh I used to enjoy making my opponents suffer because of morph bugs. I hate to see it go, but I'm so excited to see a much more realistic version of my all time favorite game lol
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Bruh I used to enjoy making my opponents suffer because of morph bugs. I hate to see it go, but I'm so excited to see a much more realistic version of my all time favorite game lol

Its worse when you just recently learned to make use of em, and realise its being taken away
But itll make the game a better experience for most other players so I support the fix.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
This sounds way harder than original grabbing system

it's nothing that will feel too weird if you go into a mod not knowing what the exact grab mechanics are beforehand. just grab and roll with it if anything slightly new happens. same as now

basically there are just a lot of different ways you can "mod" grabs,, it's nothing you'll have to worry about during a match unless you choose to live mod the room

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
hope dming in ukebash isn't fucked with the ghosting change

dming isn't really fucked. there's a gif floating around of a head being popped off just by grabbing and pulling with lower dm thresh -- it's all much more responsive to different forces and feels more predictable.

it'll obviously be different, but i think it'll be more enjoyable in the end
Brainstorming CL prizes gave me the idea that it’d be cool to rework forces so that iridescence is possible with them.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I can't wait for this to come out, I just want to try the 2vs2, I'm sure it is going to be an amazing upgrade.
Can we please have the 3d items given out through events in the passed transferred over to TBN? Such as the longfall boots, tori team items, etc
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Can we please have the 3d items given out through events in the passed transferred over to TBN? Such as the longfall boots, tori team items, etc

especially the clan league items