Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
most of us have already seen the physics from your videos and tb next sucks, gonna be a total waste of time

Do you care to elaborate or are you just being cynical because it seems like the cool thing to do?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Is there any eta on when there will be a public alpha/beta release?
It would be interesting for the community to be able to actually play around and give more accurate criticism.

Right now you can hardly blame people for speculating.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
No confirmed date, but based upon where development is right now. I'd say end of the year. such as mid to late fall
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297

at around 0:55, when tori is running

this looks awful

joints are bouncing around and not looking how they should, imo
Last edited by ancient; Jun 29, 2019 at 04:21 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
at around 0:55, when tori is running

this looks awful

joints are bouncing around and not looking how they should, imo

this is all moddable from within the game. a lot more of the body physics are editable in tbn than in tb, including the bounciness.

even if the initial batch of mods includes these models, i already plan on doing a lot of editing and distributing some edited models and new mods when tbn releases

all in all i think tbn has more potential than toribash ever had, and will definitely end up being much more fun to play
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
this is all moddable from within the game. a lot more of the body physics are editable in tbn than in tb, including the bounciness.

even if the initial batch of mods includes these models, i already plan on doing a lot of editing and distributing some edited models and new mods when tbn releases

all in all i think tbn has more potential than toribash ever had, and will definitely end up being much more fun to play

oh, i didn't know it was like that, sorry.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Here's more information. Prob won't be making another till after the summer.

0:06 - 0:52 Video Introduction

0:56 - 1:21 Gameplay/Release Info Introduction

1:22 - 1:45 Release Date info

1:50 - 2:40 Hampa is working on Joint stability

2:42 - 3:12 Removal of Bugs (what does this mean?)

3:12 - 3:33 The real title of Toribash Next?

3:34 - 3:56 Friendly Fire

3:56 - 4:33 Particles in Toribash Next

4:33 - 4:44 Replay system

4:53 - 8:07 Modding in Toribash next

8:08 - 10:17 Your Player Progression, QI, Items and belts?

10:19 - 11:58 Many new Joint Options (Realism?)

12:01 - 15:29 Conclusion, Wrap Up, Words of Advice
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
These videos should be in the op too, otherwise they just get lost in the thread's pages and people would just ask the same questions over and over.
Cool lol, I don't have low expectations or want to make anyone antsy btw I just don't like using unity very much and was surprised and curious about it. I wonder what hampa's doing to make the physics better, on the other hand making mods and scripts in C# instead of lua/tbm format for unity toribash should be amazing. Definitely excited for Toribash to grow more
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well