Toribash
Original Post
How far have you traveled? And where do you want to go?
Just wondering how far everyone has traveled from where they live now. I've always liked traveling although I don't get to do it often, and also like to hear about other peoples' travels as it sparks interest in where I should go next. Anyway, I'll share first;

Where I live now; Houston, TX
Farthest I've traveled; Toledo, OH to visit family by car.
Where I want to go; I'd really like to visit Italy and eat some of the locals' Italian food. Plus I've been told the landscape is beautiful there.
I've traveled from Connecticut to Florida, and vice versa. I'd actually like to visit Italy as well and see where my roots come from.
I live in northern Indiana and have gone all the way west to Washington state, and all the way south to Key West Florida. Honestly revisiting these places would be amazing. Also, I'd like to go Belgium, Germany, Rome, Greece, and Russia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I live in Indonesia, parents love going overseas and sometimes took me with them, farthest i have go is to Japan.
Never went to europe though
:D
I live in Singapore ( GMT +8 )

Farthest that I have travelled : Melbourne, Australia. It was a really beautiful urban city.

Places that I'd like to go to : Paris, Japan, Russia, Argentina, USA etc.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I live in Perth Australia, I've been up to Singapore and Malaysia a bunch of times because it's so close (flights are around $100).
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Travelled from Canada to Mexico is the farthest I have been

Places I want to go: Italy and Ireland.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
I live in Anaheim, California. I've went to Vietnam in the summer, to visit relatives and stuff. It was hot there, but there was rain, so yay. :^)

I want to go to Hawaii
Last edited by ToasterDan; Nov 19, 2014 at 05:22 AM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶