Ranking
REV APP
Date: 26/11/2019

Name: Tiger

Referral Person: Convict

General Information and Introduction

'ello, i'm Tiger, I've been apart of this community since 2012.
Mkay, I'll stop copying the example section by section ;)
Get READY For Your Eyes To Burn
Slides into left text. (It wouldn't let me, post note)
I'm an 18 year old from Australia GMT (+10:30), the land "DowWN Unda". Been playing Toribash on and off since 2012, which means I was around 3 when I started.
My life currently is pretty alright, just graduated from school, have the ability to use a knife and fork and have never been charged by the police.

For the future, I'd like to apply for the police force, ultimately working my way through to "Homicide Detective". I initially had a dream of becoming a Zoologist,
feeding very small chimps, to other small chimps, however, some violence erupted in my family, and it led me to the decision I am at today.

While I hope to be bilingual one day, it's very far away. I'm currently studying Japanese, had a tutor for 8 months and then began taking it on myself.
While I could have used Duolingo, I don't wanna sell my soul away to that damned bird.

Apart from all that, I love to play games, read, write, talk, eat, live. I'm also looking forward to "Toribash Next" which has not yet been given an official release date.
I used to be a freak at ABD, however, those times have most certainly changed. I'd happily get back into the game, and train with people, etc. I promise, I'm not complete garbage. Favorite mods are ABD/Aikido/Judo/Mushu
(Side note, can someone teach me how to spar? a couple years ago I was okay, now I look like I dipped my foot in hot oil)

PAST CLANS

TBMC (Toribash Marine Corp)
I had a lot of fun with this clan, they were the first to really recognize me. The first clan I'd ever had a bond with, I remember just joining, being a last resort for a war and pulling the most filthy victories ever, I was immediately promoted to "Over Lord" Which was just below Co-Leader.
However, the clan wasn't brought on too well due to the leader "DeakManiac" I won't go into details, but if you remember the guy, you know what's up. (Personally never had a problem with him.)

MONK (The Monastery)
I remember seeing Monks YouTube clan video and thinking "I need to be a part of this clan", well, I applied and got accepted. I was genuinely excited,
I learnt a lot from that clan and I will be forever thankful to them. I'm unsure of what occurred that made it all come crashing down.
I think I may have even claimed to be Buddhist at the time
which I certainly was not.

FC (Fight Club)
Fight Club was number 1...
I wanted to be part of this number 1.
Pretty pathetic reason, really.

Envy (Old Envy, Not The One That Randomly Appeared Called "EnvyUs")
I took a long break from Envy after joining a few months in, I logged back in. Envy was dead, but I still had the clan tag. The first server I joined, A player asked "Is Envy back??" Almost like he was excited,
I simply told him I was an old member and went on with my day. I don't remember much of Envy, but dang, I remember it being good.

Apex (Older one)
One thing that stuck out about Apex is that it was No.1 at the time, I didn't pay much attention to the numbers back then, I didn't even know a ranking system was in place.
The leader had a stupidly long name, it was around 20+ characters. When I was in the clan I was playing in a public aikido server and a player joined and said exactly this
"Wow, an Apex member... I've always wanted to see one of them in action"
That stuck with me, being one of the younger members at the time, I was probably flustered.

py (Pyramid)
This was my most recent clan, it seemed like a real chilled out clan, could have a laugh but still be a good clan,
in the way of game play, etc. I also really liked the name/logo, simple and easy.

There was certainly more and I hate to say it,
but I don't remember them.

Activity.
Highly inactive recently, however, would love to train up
for Toribash Next so I'm somewhat ready for the drop. (In-game)

Forum activity is kind of the same, but I've gotten more comfortable with them now, so I'm eager to type away.

Why do I wanna Join?
A team is what I need when getting back into Toribash,
especially since I was asked If I wanted to join before hand, it just boosts my motivation that little bit more.
"Let's Start A Revolution" is a beautiful line too, unless you're the one being attacked ;)
I hope I can really help out this clan and I hope you guys
can help me out too.

I have no replays due to re downloading the game on steam and not saving any of them, sorry

Random things about Toribash and Me
I've changed my username.

I remember when the player "Clow" was in a server for years.

I didn't even know the player "Ocean" but when I read about what happened and where his usernames lays within "SUPERIOR BIRD CLAN", I cried.

I had a 1 month infraction back in 2013, it was due to "stealing" which was later proven to be false anyway.
(I didn't steal)

And last, I simply love the community
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my application,
hope to be in-touch with you shortly.
DISCORD: Nclusive#2623
Last edited by Tiger; Nov 26, 2019 at 03:47 PM.
My Application
Applicant: Aurarian
Time zone: UTC + 0 ( GMT )
DOB: 21/09/2004

Hello!

Something About me You Probably Don't know

I am Matty, A member of the toribash community since 2015. I Started my early months in the community as a humble spar player and focused more on the single player side of the game. I did many tricks and spars and tried a bit of Uke Bashing ( wasn't very good at it ). I was playing spar and trying to parkour up until late 2016. Where I had built the confidence to properly spar with another player who wasn't (me) and It felt really great however I craved something more, something more breathtaking. Then I found it.... ( don't laugh just yet ) JUDO! It was to me the most provocative yet rewarding mod in the game to me. I wanted to pursue being the best at Judo and since I am ambitious ( well at least i think so ) I spent the next few months playing judo and went through a phase of trial and error........ After playing a few months of Judo I was lucky enough to bump into FullPizza, who at the time was a member of [Satire], he admired my judo skills and my pride and asked if I wanted to join the clan. Initially i was like...
and jumped three times out of excitement of this heavenly offer. Of course I was later kicked from [Satire] for being "too bad" as at the time is was more of a competitive clan. 'No worries' right? Its all cool, who even needs a toribash clan lol i can easily get a new one... of course what you would assume for me to say however i was more like....

I remember viciously punching my room door and kicking everything that was in my way. I instantly blazed into discord and told the leader of the clan BloodRec that i would one day be better than everyone in [Satire] and that him kicking me was his biggest mistake.

Past Clans! ( That are significant )

I am ranking best to worst
** Banned All of Dillon's Clan as they don't count as clans**

(vo) Volt

I mean.... what can i say? I met convict there and fell in love with him as a person and we even shared our first kiss... I actually met really nice friends and supportive people who helped me skill wise and to mature a bit. Most of my friends who I have known since (vo) are still on and I love them such as...

Chax,Convict, Core and more

[Desolate]

Hands down biggest rollercoaster of emotions as I was in a phase where i was an reputation addict and cared nothing else but being the BEST at a certain mod, abd, which made me even more immature. I met many friends who are duelers and broadened my view on Toribash and learn't I am far from the best. Some people to name from desolate have got to be Swaves, Smurf, Felnin, Max/Bird, Dragon, Manitoda, Lucky and a few more..

[L] Liquor

Lovely experience got to be with very mature people which made me learn to think less about dueling and other stuff. Met some cool peeps and had an all around nice time. I love you Frost if you are somehow reading this I am sorry for leaving <3

[Spark]

Although Spark has become a meme in recent times during the early days it was merging with [Tank] which made the clan feel like home as i was once reunited with Convict and Chax ( been in every clan i've been in wtf go away creep ♥)

There a many other clans I Have been in such as clan lead by Hikou and others however I have forgotten their names <3

Why I want to Join :
  • My son Envol/Sacra/Eli is in [REV] and I talk to him everyday since i love him (your not adopted i promise )
  • Convict Is a great leader and Mafia is also awesome
  • I was actually in [REV] when it was used to be known as (Tank) and was one of the first 4 or 5 members when convict made the clan. I think it would awesome if i could be allowed back
  • As I said earlier it would be a shame before Toribash dies for me not to die in the same clan as chax... He has been in every single clan I have been in except [Satire]
  • This clan is going big and I think [w] pssst sucks.... [REV] CL 2034
  • Totally wanna be a part of the daily random talks and memes ( activity )
  • How cool does it look [REV]Matty ?? * VERY *

Youtube Videos :

My Accounts : matt2143 obito10 t7bank goodbye21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UmHjFdqtU

7:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGc_wfUJds&list=PLEFmHCQRBf0BSbpppvko3zke wEfNzBNYs&index=2

[Rev] Staff only

Hey... i said Staff only shoo!

I am currently Permanently banned for Rank farming and multiple scams. My main account is Matty and has been banned for about 2 years or over a year now. I don't want this to be hidden and it shouldn't be I've done some stupid stuff for attention when I was like 12 and now I punch myself (or just get my neighbors dog to). I have done these stuff but since i'm human i cannot say I've done all these stuff out of spite for anyone but because I was purely ignorant and childish.
Last edited by Zoom; Nov 26, 2019 at 06:11 PM.
Matty acceptedDavid denied, try again in 2 weeks
Tiger up next for discussion
Application
Hi, My name is Spencer. I've been playing toribash since 2013. But recently got back from a 2 year break. I am 19 years old currently living in Michigan but moving to Floridida in mid February. I play a tooooon of Rocket League, i'm a champ 2 in 2s, and 3s so if anyone wants to get carried hmu. I want to be part of a clan because I plan on being active daily for the most part and want a solid group of people to have fun with and talk to.

~~~Spekner~~~😘💦
-----
My name js Spencer, I am 19 years old and currently living in Michigan, but moving oug to Florida in mid February. I originally started playing in 2013 and got back from a 2 year break recently. I plan on being active daily for the most part because i'm starting to lovie this game again. I also am a champ 2 in Rocket League so if anyone wants a free carry hmu. I am looking to join this clan because i've already interacted with a couple members in game and even played Rocket League with Dad earlier and it just seems like a cool place to have fun, learn, and talk to a bunch of cool people <3

~~~Spekner~~~
Last edited by spekner; Dec 23, 2019 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello! As you can see, my name is Thunder, and here in my application I will tell the reasons of why I want to join [REV]. To start, I am an 2nd Dan Black Belt, I play everyday and I do not want to join "just a clan", that is why I'm making this application! *insert cool smilie here*

So basically, when I got back into this amazing game, I remember one of the first things I did was look into a clan to be. But, unfortunately, almost every clan I got into was either dead or almost dead. That's when I started to seek the more famous ones! Either way, they were interesting but didn't care enough for me to get in, or wasn't interesting and didn't pay attention, too. But looking for [REV], I felt something different. The members, they were so cool and fun to play with, that I have just started to seek this clan, but didn't really do something about it. Now here, while I'm typing this, I got the thinking "Finally I'm making an application! I hope they accept me!

I basically like almost every mod, sure, one mod is more fun to play then another, but I learn quickly, and I can get into any mod without much effort. My favorites are boxshu, abd, judo, and lenshu. These are also the mods I'm trying to get better, because they are the most played mods. I try to learn the opponent's attacks, it's kinda hard to be honest, but It's worth it. I love to participate in wars and lounges, not because just to say I'm part of the clan, but to be there, to make the moment better.

And last but not least, I would love to get in this clan to help with basically anything and try to make the clan better!

This is my application, I hope you guys like it!
Don't fight yourself.
Spekner accepted.
Last edited by Convict; Jan 2, 2020 at 02:34 AM.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

My Application
Hey! My name is Adiel i am a 16 year old vacational collage studant who lives in Finland (Timezone beeing EEST//GMT +2)

Time line of my TB experiance

I started TB at 2013 out of pure curiousity for the games mechanics and overall have been allways intrested in it

so on that day i started a longggg journey with the game and small group of my irl friends

2013 i got to brownbelt on my first account untill the young dumb me kickked in and got that account banned for stealing Texture skins
first time it was a slap on the wrist but i kept on doing it and got it perma banned

2015 is when i started again on the Grind on my former acc PAIKOr

2016 hit black belt + found sparring and tricking

and 2017-2019 i had a motivation drop to not want to play much of toribash because the overall progression of the game was held down and most of the clans and my mates stopped playing or hopped to other clans etc

now that it is 2020 and i figured out that i am still unsure what game i wanted to play on my free time i decided to pick up Toribash again from this day on

My main TB stats

PAIKOr's Join date: 2015-11-14
5th Dan Black Belt
Games Played: 5543 Win Ratio: 48%
Unranked
and still a virgin

So my main mod is Xspar but i do still love to play ABD-lenshu-boxshu and the all the normall mods

i more lean on the tricking side of things but i still spar and replay make here and there

Why i want to join Revolution

Few reasons in particular

First beeing: my Friend Mani is in the clan and when VII disbanded we would merg with Rev but i am not too sure what happened because i fell of the bandwagen then

Second: i want to a good base for a clan i can be loyal to and hope to stay untill paths part away or the clan finds its end

Third and last reason: is that i wish to mesh in to the group and find some new friends or ppl to call clan mates again

Replays

Video of my old skill showcase: https://youtu.be/T-OLYriQmTM

and just do a quick google search and you can find me on some concon vids

s
till going to attach some replay i have done and ye hope to get in

Single and soft in the brain
-PAIKOr

p.s Discord Tag is: PAIKOr 🙏9 9 9#6239
Attached Files
PAIKOr v warr spar.rpl (578.5 KB, 2 views)
Save is he pings out.rpl (397.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by PAiKOr; Jan 4, 2020 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Realising Mafia is the clan and i am freaking the fuck out
?As? hmm...
Originally Posted by PAiKOr View Post
Hey! My name is Adiel i am a 16 year old vacational collage studant who lives in Finland (Timezone beeing EEST//GMT +2)

Time line of my TB experiance

I started TB at 2013 out of pure curiousity for the games mechanics and overall have been allways intrested in it

so on that day i started a longggg journey with the game and small group of my irl friends

2013 i got to brownbelt on my first account untill the young dumb me kickked in and got that account banned for stealing Texture skins
first time it was a slap on the wrist but i kept on doing it and got it perma banned

2015 is when i started again on the Grind on my former acc PAIKOr

2016 hit black belt + found sparring and tricking

and 2017-2019 i had a motivation drop to not want to play much of toribash because the overall progression of the game was held down and most of the clans and my mates stopped playing or hopped to other clans etc

now that it is 2020 and i figured out that i am still unsure what game i wanted to play on my free time i decided to pick up Toribash again from this day on

My main TB stats

PAIKOr's Join date: 2015-11-14
5th Dan Black Belt
Games Played: 5543 Win Ratio: 48%
Unranked
and still a virgin

So my main mod is Xspar but i do still love to play ABD-lenshu-boxshu and the all the normall mods

i more lean on the tricking side of things but i still spar and replay make here and there

Why i want to join Revolution

Few reasons in particular

First beeing: my Friend Mani is in the clan and when VII disbanded we would merg with Rev but i am not too sure what happened because i fell of the bandwagen then

Second: i want to a good base for a clan i can be loyal to and hope to stay untill paths part away or the clan finds its end

Third and last reason: is that i wish to mesh in to the group and find some new friends or ppl to call clan mates again

Replays

Video of my old skill showcase: https://youtu.be/T-OLYriQmTM

and just do a quick google search and you can find me on some concon vids

s
till going to attach some replay i have done and ye hope to get in

Single and soft in the brain
-PAIKOr

p.s Discord Tag is: PAIKOr 🙏9 9 9#6239

in discussion
We are actively looking for new members so feel free to apply !
"Gâle, peste, gengraine, trainent à l'entrée de son utérus,
C'est plus risqué de la ken que de jouer à la roulette russe..
Fuyez, elle a les lèvres déchirées qui moussent comme la Heineken,
Ya des tentacules qui pendent, c'est plus une chatte, c'est un Kraken.."