ES Recruitment Drive
It depends what you are after i guess. I prefer gameplay over anything else. It feels very original when playing it. It is definitely not boring to play. In fact i would rather play this mod than any other gametype.

I'm sorry but i really don't think you know what you are talking about Player :/

You are very stubborn though i will give you that! Hopefully there are some open minded people here willing to give it a shot.

@Sam a server would make a world of difference but sadly with people like Player around discouraging people from trying it that will never happen.
Player, an extreme attack on a mod leads to less mods and modders, so instead of an attack, i agree with duke and add some constructive criticism. This mod IS good. in fact, i loved it. i set up a server between me and a friend, and had a blast for quite a while.
Originally Posted by Taek View Post
Player, an extreme attack on a mod leads to less mods and modders, so instead of an attack, i agree with duke and add some constructive criticism. This mod IS good. in fact, i loved it. i set up a server between me and a friend, and had a blast for quite a while.

wow...
ducky said to play nice, so i'll try not to be too mean to you.
1. extreme? i said i thought it was lame. if that bothers you, get a thicker skin.
2. do you know what "constructive criticism" is?
3. "This is good" "I had a blast" is *not* constructive criticism.
think before you post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

I liked it, player666. clam down, it wasnt that bad... its just like regular toribash jousing but u do a superman joust, its fun. Now make one where uke doesnt move >=D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
calm down?
holy crap, suck it up.
that was really calm.
that's as calm as i get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

"i agree with duke and add some constructive criticism. This mod IS good."

I think Taek meant that if you are going to slag it off then at least be constructive about it. Saying it's Laem is not constructive. Saying it is good is at least a complement.

Anyway thanks for the good comments guys. I'm really glad you had fun with it. Playing it in multi is definitely a laugh. I'l have a look at keeping uke still although i wasn't thinking of single player when i made it. With Bioshock out on Friday i might not have much time for Tori!
holy crap, suck it up.
That sounds very calm...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Please, stop having a flame war.
Its up to you what you think of the mod.
If you dont like it, please dont make a flame war out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
I'm going to re-release this mod in a few weeks when I've got more reps together and tweaked the rules slightly. Just had a bunch of awesome games with Ern so I'll post them up with it.

Hopefully this time people will restrain from badmouthing it without playing it. :/
Bout to try it looks like it will be fun for awhile to mess with

EDIT:It is pretty fun I got 2 good replays out of it...
Attached Files
Nice.rpl (86.6 KB, 12 views)
Nice1.rpl (102.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Revolution; Aug 23, 2007 at 10:57 PM.