ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by joker
you haven’t proved any innocence to your ban

Nor did they have any proof of him selling tc. Suspicions shouldn't get you banned. Staff should come up with proof before banning someone..

You dont go to jail just because someone suspected you stole from him.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
You dont go to jail just because someone suspected you stole from him.

yeah but you can be taken into custody until your innocence is proven
tbh i find the transferring tc situation bs like no one will have it in there minds even, imagine some dude with lots of tc gives a friend some tc as a gift lets say 600 k gets banned and then not just that the staff tries to make you guilty and not reason with you and(the ban is actually useless cuz banned or not no difference if it were to be the case that im talking about) so on, maybe its just that this community the staff they got nothing to do else then ruining it more by these shitty rules now i know some dude will respond with what ever but im sure that diamond transferring the tc was not selling and maybe diamond did avoid the question but i think diamond doing that cuz diamond dealt with this already that either way they wont do a thing about it what if diamond said i sent as a gift they would keep the ban and nothing would be accomplished
Last edited by cutterchop; May 22, 2020 at 04:49 AM.

It isn’t that serious, even if he had sold him tc; there isn’t a scam involved... so why tf does it matter
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
It isn’t that serious, even if he had sold him tc; there isn’t a scam involved... so why tf does it matter

Rules are rules, no exceptions. And they have to set an example like this so there are less people trying to do that.
Originally Posted by phish View Post
i think it was precaution.
wouldn't want someone to be selling tc without a tc selling thread and without proof that you sold or didnt sell the tc.
ms wouldn't know so to stop you from "selling" more they ban you and investigate

Why ban the person? Why not send them a message and say 'hey don't send anyone TC for a while while we figure out if you've broken some rules here'. If they ignore your warning that would should show malice and bad intent. Then there'd be no doubts about your ban. Alternatively, if you later find out some evidence that they broke some rules, then you punish them.

Originally Posted by Maya View Post
You were (temporarily) banned as a precaution, so that you could give your side of the story before any serious actions are taken.

'Precaution' argument is bullshit. You can have a dialogue with someone about their side of a story in a setting that isn't 'ban appeals'. Ban appeals is a battleground where staff show their worst side btw. What's more, they can just choose to ignore you in it if they want, extending the ban.

Again, send them a PM about their potential rule infraction (which mentions 'don't transfer TC while we sort this out'). Conduct a dialogue that way.
Originally Posted by Maya
If you're so innocent, just tell them why you transferred the TC.

To be fair, Diamond did say in one of the screenshots that they were gifts to friends.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Hi, you were banned as a precaution. Please take all ban talk to ban appeals.

Piss off with that. If Diamond wants to bring this to the public let them. Transparancy rarara. It's their dirty laundry (they can do what they want with it), and if we've got Maya posting naked backflips, I think we can handle Diamond airing this.

Again, 'precaution' argument is lazy.
Originally Posted by Ronan
May I is your take is on this, Maya?

Ugh, not here. This would certainly distract.
Last edited by Ele; May 22, 2020 at 06:42 AM.
This is some real annoying rules i gotta say, never had seen a situation so frustating to read about, I, for one, agree with both Fire and Diamond, these precautions should've had been taking in ANY other sort of way than just doing a 'precaution ban', that makes staff just look like people who don't want to handle the situation directly and pull the rules card. Rules ARE rules we all know that, but in true nature Diamond didn't did anything visibly wrong or against any given rule, it was purely expeculation, that i think is just not right, no one should get banned just by a mere thought of doing something wrong. Yes the person IS innocent until proven guilty, these precaution bans should become something more like a 'precaution warning', since, again, a ban is punishment, this is wrong in itself, to ban someone by thinking they MAY have done something wrong, just by looking at their transaction history, i think things should change regarding those entitled 'precaution bans'
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Also taking in consideration the existence of greylist, banning someone just for investigating seems rather pointless.
Last edited by victortb; May 22, 2020 at 07:38 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Also taking in consideration the existence of greylist, banning somone just for investigating seems rather pointless.

thats what i was saying man

lol get rekt nerd

Chirs Moderated Message:
Since this thread is apparently here to stay, it's going to be somewhat moderated. Expect posts like this one to be deleted and repeated useless comments to be infracted from this point onwards.
Last edited by Chirs; May 22, 2020 at 09:52 AM.