Toribash
Original Post
(Funk) Funky Town

One friday night, mister Duck found one musical Note from his hit song "Quackers" lying on the ground. He was amazed by this and ran over to the Note. He almost fell when he heard the Note speak.The Note felt out of place, and stuck with Duck. After a while, Note and Duck became friends, doing everything together. One dark night, they went into an alley, apparently leading to nowhere. Just as Duck was about to turn around and go back home, Note jumped out of his hand and ran to the wall. Duck followed and saw Note disappear in the wall. He was shocked, but he was really stupid so he ran right into the wall. What he saw was amazing. It was a world full of colors. It was named, Funky Town

1. We are being mildy serious here. We do not want any wibblish posts
1. Don't ask for ally, all are welcome to post.
2. Speak english.
3. All the general forum rules apply
4. Golden rule (omg for realsies?)

WIP

We as a clan only have one goal
Be good.

FunkyBank

Thank Mooq

Last edited by Note; Jun 25, 2014 at 08:47 AM.
h
Yay we exist. I have reserved this spot for clan news/events not required in the desc
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Good luck with clan ya fgtz <3

goodbye cruel world
Well, seems like we are off to a good start so far.
Just to inform everybody, the current banners are place holders, before we get some actual art. I have a feeling that we might just make it somewhere.
Oh and everyone (meaning note) welcome Swaves to the clan! The proffesionl marketeer and shoveller. He has been a personal friend of mine for a longer time, so I decided to invite him.
Also about ranks. When we have 5 players (not counting me and note in) We (me and note) will start to decide on where everybody should be put in.
Last edited by duck; Jun 24, 2014 at 12:31 PM.
h
Greetings!

Thanks for this invite, glad to be apart of such a friendly and humours group of people.

Also, I've given up shovelling ages ago, I'm starting to play more no grab mods such as rk-mma and boxshu_mushu_v2.tbm

I'm so close to 1,000,00 toricredits, once I get my payments from two pending sources I'll have exactly 900,000 toricredits stored in my bank.
As I would say, rich fegs everywhere. Anyways, hope you will fit in here. If you want to give any donations from your deeeeeeeeeeeeeep wallet, feel free to send them to FunkyBank
h
I think we shouldn't worry about getting lots of bank funds right now, we should focus on building our clan, getting members, ranking up ect.

When we're confident we'll get officialness, That's when we should start to rake up funds for our officialness.
We are also looking for art so yeah. But thats a side thing.
Anyways, happy to have you here, hopefully note wont mind.
h
I'll report him for racist if he kicks me from the clan

I hope he has nothing against me, I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Anyways, someone tried to scam me on the forum for 3k.

Representation of the admins adding the ban hammer to the scammer.