Toribash
Gomesdead: Accepted

Read first post on testing^. You have 24hrs to reply
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
im a orange belt.
ive been playing ithink 1 month about 10 days of practice the rest online
i play on almost all servers my favorite sumo
no i havent
yes i do no JuHa
What belt are you? 2nd dan black belt
How long have you been playing? two month
What sever do you play on most? Sumo (13)
Have you been in any other clans? yes, UNCE
Do you know anybody in [Epic]? yes, JuHa

Thanks for your attention,
KopsBro
yay someone who isn't below black belt.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Hey guys so can i join Epic?!

P.S. You can also see my replays from mod cagefight!
Attached Files
bodycrash.rpl (81.6 KB, 7 views)
Headshot!.rpl (76.8 KB, 6 views)
dude pls wait for sherlok to respond he live's very far away and usally never gets on. but when does, he put's his soul into everything about epic
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
What belt are you? Blue Belt.
How long have you been playing? Around a month.
What sever do you play on most? SemiPro Judo
Have you been in any other clans? Nope.
Do you know anybody in [Epic]? Nope.
Sorry guys, I have been on holidays and after speaking with Xicer we thought it best if this server was left alone till i returned.

@ Dilt- IM ALWAYS ON- except when im on holidays (lol)

To Work

Dtwonfire: Denied

I feel that orange belt is nowhere near expererienced enough for this clan at the moment, feel free to reapply once you are more experienced.

KopsBro: Accepted (no testing needed)

Normally you would have 24hrs to reply to this thread for testing but I have in the past sen you fight and beleive you to be a great asset to the clan. you are fully accepted- no testing needed

Jakejaemo: Denied

I feel you are still to inexperienced. please reapply when you are a higher belt and have played for a longer period of time.

Marshall96: Denied

See reply to jakejaemo^
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
Hey this is JakeJAEMO, sorry ive been having confusions with my forum account and in-game account. this is jake jaemo now so forget the other account.

so yeh im still applying, and im a blue belt but ive got 60 more games till im a brown belt. also my rank is 251, does that change your mind at all? if not i will train harder to be accepted.