Toribash
Well, Google is set as my home page, so it's easy for me to use that search function. I wanted to see if Cave Story are on these forums, since I'm making three mods of that game, but if I require a premium account, maybe I'll try using Google to search it here...

Anyway, I like ice, so I guess I'll either start practicing before I join the Frost clan or join as quickly as possible. The last time I've played Toribash was 8 February this year, so I've probably forgotten how to do my favourite acrobatic attack, although thanks to my cat accidentally pressing Z, I managed to make a useful Toribash attack.

And "frostbite" could either be an injury (my computer's dictionary says so) or it could be something different, such as in the case of Pokémon or some video games. Almost anything is possible. Also, I don't feel coldness.

EDIT:
Okay, I think I'm better than I remember. I really thought my skill would be terrible now... and I did a great move, but Toribash skipped the replay. Rats...
And how does the attachment thing work? If I require a premium account for that, then I won't be able to place any replays in the appropriate thread, including anything I did today...
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 22, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Use the default uploader. Also google "toribash atmosphere" it's got plenty of effects so instead of buying a 30k+ flame you could use the atmospheres snowstorm, or winter background. Also Frost doesn't really base accepting recruits on ingame skill but more on how well the application is, and if your moderately active on forums.
Originally Posted by SleepingForest View Post
Use the default uploader.

There's a default uploader? Wow, I guess I'll start uploading tomorrow then. All that's left now is to pick which replays of mine I could upload so that I could maybe find the reason why I got 100 000 000+ damage with a single attack - twice with sword mods.

Also google "toribash atmosphere" it's got plenty of effects so instead of buying a 30k+ flame you could use the atmospheres snowstorm, or winter background.

Well, a snowstorm is one thing that I'd really enjoy seeing on Toribash! So flames are brought... Well, that's one thing to prevent icy flames for my ragdoll...
EDIT:
Okay, now I got the atmosphere enabled, but I had to disable shaders.

Also Frost doesn't really base accepting recruits on ingame skill but more on how well the application is, and if your moderately active on forums.

Okay, so I'll have to get my post count up without angering anybody. Sounds hard, I just hope I don't mention pastry, in case that gets me post-banned or something.

And applications are one of my worst foes, so maybe if I get a chance I'll name a ragdoll "application" - if I get bored.

Originally Posted by Testing quotes
I am a test quote.

Okay, other for the "original post" thing, quoting anything is possible...
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 22, 2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Got atmospheres and testing something
Welcome to the forums bro, I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time.
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
Welcome to the forums bro, I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time.

Thanks, dankie, merci, danke, gracias. (The second language is Afrikaans, my home language, the third is French, the fourth German and the fifth language is Spanish)
It'll take time for me to feel at home but it'll happen.
I take it that the "bro" part is not literal? I take things literally, so idioms are basically useless for me, something like that...

You had to disable shaders? We're you lagging or something?

Either that or my computer hates having both on...
Lowering the frames per second doesn't have a great effect, only makes the slowdown a bit faster (2 frames per second with 30 fps, 10 frames per second with 60 fps)

EDIT:
I can't find the default uploader. Either that or I've missed it completely.

I still wonder why three of my posts don't have signatures...
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 23, 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: because I edited the post, of course
Hello sbaben!
I'm also from the clan Frost
and guess what!
My birthday is on the 24th February, 1 day before yours!!!
Also, if you need any help with anything, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible

Stay Frosty!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Hello sbaben!
I'm also from the clan Frost
and guess what!
My birthday is on the 24th February, 1 day before yours!!!
Also, if you need any help with anything, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible

Stay Frosty!

I'll do so, but one thing: you misspelt my member name. It's "sbanen" - and mentioning spelling mistakes is a habit of mine from when I still went to school This cryomancer will probably try to ignore spelling mistakes, though. And I'm probably the only person from Gansbaai who can't feel the cold ever...

Originally Posted by sbanen
I've been teased every single day that I went to school until 7 March last year, so being teased is something I am very used to. Insulted, or whatever else it could be called, anyone who insults or teases me won't make me angry. Just saying.

That is true. And due to something terrible that happened when I was 7, I turned into a serious person. That's possibly why I take everything literally these days.
Before anyone asks what happened, I'll tell it.
Some Sunday in September 2003, my cat who was called "Raichu" was run over by a car. I still remember it as though it was yesterday. And that resulted in me hating music as well . Please don't be angry about that...

Heh, two members of Frost have said something on this thread.

How does one get a post background? Or is that something that requires payment of some sort?
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 23, 2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: "something from the past," I guess, with an extra sentence AND a question
As long as I remember him, I probably won't feel sad ever...
My 7-year old cat (which I got 21 October 2005) is able to calm me when I get angry enough to destroy stationary. Which rarely happens nowadays. The only thing I destroy these days when I'm angry is a certain ragdoll named "Uke." Or some random monster from other video games. Maybe my angry side appeared after Raichu died...

I'll have to see how many damage I can cause Uke without using a mod if I want to become a better player than I am now. Most of my moves aren't that good yet, thus I'm probably going to be offline for a few days, I dunno.

And something that has nothing to do with Toribash - I'm working on two mods for Cave Story, and I'm starting on a third one in a few days. That's one of the things I do when I'm not in the mood for breaking a ragdoll's neck off while hanging from some rope...

Asking one question a lot of times is some sort of habit I picked up somewhere. I apologize for it. How does the uploader work? Either I can't find it or I missed it completely beyond the point of missing it...

The background-thing won't work for me anyway, since I'll have to select all text to see what it says if the background is black...
Last edited by sbanen; Mar 25, 2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Adding something that has nothing to do with Toribash and a few Toribash things...