Ranking
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
Maybe they should make it compatible with the kinect! derp, this isn't that good of an idea. It would be so hard to control your tori that it would be unreal.

-ShadoRai
War does not determine who is right, but who is left.
Shado, for the Kinect, there would be no limit of time and you just do your own ninja moves to beat up Uke. (or the opponent)
It was more of a joke than anything, how many people could pull of a stunt harder that a noob clap. I just don't think that the xbox is a good platform for Toribash, but would love to see if the team could pull it off.

-Shado
War does not determine who is right, but who is left.
I would test it out first, see how it is and if it's good, then yeah, Toribash will be set off into XBox.
I think the idea is common, that it should be on multiple consoles, but the compatibility matters, with a Kinect, in multiplier, the Time limit would have to be 40 or so seconds. In which would make a normal fight much longer, aka, 15-20 minutes avg or so. With a controller, the analog stick would have to control a mouse, or a pointer of some sort, or you would have to shuffle through each joint, like, going from chest to pec, to shoulder, to elbow, to wrist, to hand. Or something like that. If that is the case, the time could be lowered somewhat, but it would still have a long fight. Another upside is that people wouldn't complain about the graphics killing their computer. So, for now, supported, although I don't see this happening unless a DEV knows how to make a arcade game/indie game.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
I would test it out first, see how it is and if it's good, then yeah, Toribash will be set off into XBox.

Or hampa would choose a well-known tester to test it..
Also, it would be cool but could be very hard to program for kinect..
If you're doing it with a controller, it would be way too hard to do all the joints you need in a limited amount of time..
Kinect could work if it could be programmed properly, but there would be no frames and you fight until the time runs out etc...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Or hampa would choose a well-known tester to test it..
Also, it would be cool but could be very hard to program for kinect..
If you're doing it with a controller, it would be way too hard to do all the joints you need in a limited amount of time..
Kinect could work if it could be programmed properly, but there would be no frames and you fight until the time runs out etc...

Eh,
Kinect would be good, You would use your hand to select what would be "space" or just do the moves, or have a time limit and do a move within it.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
I think the idea is common, that it should be on multiple consoles, but the compatibility matters, with a Kinect, in multiplier, the Time limit would have to be 40 or so seconds. In which would make a normal fight much longer, aka, 15-20 minutes avg or so. With a controller, the analog stick would have to control a mouse, or a pointer of some sort, or you would have to shuffle through each joint, like, going from chest to pec, to shoulder, to elbow, to wrist, to hand. Or something like that. If that is the case, the time could be lowered somewhat, but it would still have a long fight. Another upside is that people wouldn't complain about the graphics killing their computer. So, for now, supported, although I don't see this happening unless a DEV knows how to make a arcade game/indie game.

wouldn't the ps3 be better since it has the ps3 move control...^
|Evil|
I don't exist