Ranking
Original Post
Auto updater
Easy and simple - when new version of TB will be relased the game client would show message: "Would you like to udate?". Players would download new game version without copying their replays and mods.
Last edited by WorldEater; Feb 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
Or just a simple notification. I don't wanna check on news all the time just to see if an update is avaliable.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
It's been thought about before, and it's being worked on. Soon enough it will be implemented.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
+1 totally supported!

If you guys make an notification system like the facebook one, it would be awesome and useful to us!
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I do support this idea, but the word spreads fast of new versions and it is unlikely that you will not know about new versions. So this idea is not necessary, but will be a good edition to toribash.
i support, i was playing 4.00 like a month and i didn't know that there is 4.31 version D:
we need something to let us know, an auto update or auto notification.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Definitely supporting this.

I believe this is essential for Toribash. A notification wouldn't be enough though, an auto-updater is a must. So, good to know it's being worked on. Will be a good addition to the game.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
I've just made example how window update could look:

Example

Last edited by WorldEater; Feb 20, 2013 at 03:46 PM.