Toribash
Hey. I'd like to join the Tribe.
I'm just a normal, unremarkable, famous boy-the nerd-oldfag. I'm 17 years old, I play for a total of about 3-5 years. There were enough accounts. I've seen life in all its glory and from all sides.

My first clan was the Dsin, in which I was a member. After, I a turn, in already I created clans(Days, Sky, King van, another not recall), recently I was in already disbanded clan "neko."

I was constantly hunted by everyone until I was completely destroyed.

I'm Good, I do not like to rely on brute force(previously relied), I love Salmon Caviar.

I play at a fairly decent level (5-10th Dan's), in total QI about 25 thousand, the first account - Bossman211, which is almost 18 thousand QI. In early 2018, it was renamed TaydoShin, was banned in early summer.

(I used to have to play better than the clan of 8 people against me, just missing the goal of the game and I stopped playing at this level.)

I live in Moscow, I know 2-3 languages(Russian - Perfect, English - average score, Programming (JASS) almost perfect.)

I play mods: Boxshu, Mushu, Aikido, and, Judo. In mod Boxshu I'm perfect.

I would like to join you. I want to achieve something more than the other clans.
Last edited by RaBo0; Aug 10, 2018 at 09:05 AM.