ES Recruitment Drive
Lol why did you skeet his foot? You should have manipulated those uke legs to try make another skeet or something
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
well, shit, that was executed beautifully
everything from the set-up to the trick itself felt so smooth
landing was a little weird, but it was landed well none-the-less.

pretty bangin' stuff. teeen/teeeeeen
beware
the goblin
The replay had good flow and stuff.
Don't fully contract your elbows because it looks unrealistic.
Also wait for the right time to contract the elbows, for example: If you have enough momentum or air, there will be some point in a jump when if you relax your elbows, the ghost will appear with them starting to contract. When you see that, it looks much better to contract your elbows at that time.
Also work on setting up your landing.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
The replay had good flow and stuff.
Don't fully contract your elbows because it looks unrealistic.
Also wait for the right time to contract the elbows, for example: If you have enough momentum or air, there will be some point in a jump when if you relax your elbows, the ghost will appear with them starting to contract. When you see that, it looks much better to contract your elbows at that time.
Also work on setting up your landing.

I fully contracted my elbows because in the trick 'cheat 720 twist, there has to be two full rotations before landing, contracting them may have been a bit unrealistic, but that was one of the ways i got the spin all the way round, I have a fixed landing and it's way better, I just don't feel the need to post the same replay again with a different landing, I might post it along with another replay one day.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Parkour WIP

OMG ITS SOMETHING OTHER THAN TRICKING
CALL OBAMA
RAISE THE ALARMS
Attached Files
![WIP] - #Chilled - Floating.rpl (344.2 KB, 31 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Oh my God your tricking and stuff is really nice, I just watched the Cheat 720 or something like taht, and I personally love it, but there are few flaws, you could do something like not ghosting your knees into each other, and maybe land it a little bit more clear, but it is hard to make that kind of replay so to be honest it is really pleasant to watch this one.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Love that kick, especially the the left leg, Only thing I didn't really like was when you raised your arms they look a bit stiff.

You improved in tricking so much, I now consider you a pro.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045