Ranking
The collab was great, I really liked how Uke's knees get just sweeped off. Your other replays aren't half bad either. You move a bit stiffly at times, especially with your openers. Especially if you're playing on high gravity settings, it's not only more stylish but more effective to prep your first move from a lower position so you have more range of motion to work with until you hit Uke. You also often retract your strikes right after the DM. It's difficult to avoid sometimes, especially if you need to keep an eye on your body position, but try to let your limbs follow through after strikes, it looks more natural and gives an impression of power to your moves. It also usually presents more anatomically viable followup possibilities. Here's a little something I edited from your replay "Taste of the Glory" in your first post to showcase the fact.
Attached Files
Chilledon edit.rpl (166.7 KB, 14 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks for the CnC, I will try to work on this
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
The collab was great, I really liked how Uke's knees get just sweeped off. Your other replays aren't half bad either. You move a bit stiffly at times, especially with your openers. Especially if you're playing on high gravity settings, it's not only more stylish but more effective to prep your first move from a lower position so you have more range of motion to work with until you hit Uke. You also often retract your strikes right after the DM. It's difficult to avoid sometimes, especially if you need to keep an eye on your body position, but try to let your limbs follow through after strikes, it looks more natural and gives an impression of power to your moves. It also usually presents more anatomically viable followup possibilities. Here's a little something I edited from your replay "Taste of the Glory" in your first post to showcase the fact.

sorry but i was not that great but it was ok 6/10
IM A TORI Gangster
Sorry about the long time without replays guys, I've been very busy.
Anyway, here's a nice little replay that I worked hard on ;>
Opener by xHypez(http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432682)
Attached Files
#Chilled - After The Storm.rpl (297.1 KB, 28 views)
it's a bit slow to pick up, and the split DM looks a bit underpowered. It does leave Uke's torso floating slowly for easy manipulation and the rest of the combo with good-looking DM's and nice flow. You end it a bit abruptly as well.
I refuse to grab.
-
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
it's a bit slow to pick up, and the split DM looks a bit underpowered. It does leave Uke's torso floating slowly for easy manipulation and the rest of the combo with good-looking DM's and nice flow. You end it a bit abruptly as well.

I'm really bad at getting a pose setup in mid - air (in -9.82)
Also, I had to hold the knee once i got the chest dm so I did't fly away, making it hard to get back.
Nonetheless, thanks for the CnC ;)
Trying to work on my corking style a bit.
Attached Files
#Chilled - Full Twist.rpl (125.9 KB, 24 views)
Very fluid as far as I can tell. I never bothered with graceful movement without the intention to get within striking range of Uke. Not that strong on graceful movement at all, I suppose.

Anyways, looks great, although it's really short.
I refuse to grab.
-
Parkour that I worked while my internet was off.
Attached Files
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 12 views)
#Parkour - Dreaming.rpl (1.90 MB, 18 views)
Last edited by Chilledon; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM.