Toribash
hey gum and otha leaders i have a question should klan members go around asking ppl to join, or u think that it will look like we need help, also
like how i told cool boy he might beable to join and should i contact u and tell you who wants to join so and such? Check my new thread xP
WE ARE THE KLANTOLOGIST
If you think someone is good enough to join us, ask them to apply here. Do not ask anyone though, only good players
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Mattenator
Belt: Green
Best Mod: Judo
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: I'm new, but very active and very mature and organizaed
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: I can help out with managerial positions, I'm organized and helpful
How active are you ingame and on the forums: I am very active in game (2-3hours a day), and I have had no real reason to be active on forums, but if I were to join then I would have a good reason to do so.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? I think the clans are very concerned about very high level belts and want nothing to do with new players. I think to be a great clan, a system should be instigated to help out new players and get them powerful quickly so that they can participate in higher level clan events.

I don't have any replays, but I an available to play against a member to show them my skill level.
damn, you actually filled out the app i posted. Im impressed at that lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wanna see you ingame first. Just to get a feel of how good you are.

Lemme know when you can play or something.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kk gumn got a good limp fighter his :
name:tootootx1
belt:blue
best mod:twinswords/wushu
Why he wants to join:Because its a way to get me better, and
WE ARE THE KLANTOLOGIST
he needs to post here setcomx. If he doesnt post, he doesnt get in.

You also must follow the example application from the first post
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
use my skills to help other clans. So gum hes really good limpfighter... i can teach him rules if ur too lazy XD. Well i tested him i know leaders have too but he's good in wushu, trust me. Send him a PM if ur gonan test him and such. some reason he cant post in this he told me it sais he needs 40 posts... (tootootx1)- his name
WE ARE THE KLANTOLOGIST