Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]Head texture made by oNate
This is a Wolf head texture i made earlier today. (Its a wip)

Got any advice to wrap this thing up? Also I am going to add all fur on the background. (this is like my 3rd tb head, so im not the best).

This head was made on Photoshop CC6.

Watermarked Flat Image

Ingame Image

Fixed a tag ~Chris
Last edited by Chris; Oct 16, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
Well sir the drawing looks nice could use some touch ups but I feel you should work on the mapping the ears need to be on the sides of the texture more or it just looks like a wolf head copy pasted onto a 512x512 texture. Think of the flat picture like skin(I know it sounds creepy) but you are drawing the skin of the head and the features have to be draw based on where they will be ingame

Just move the ears over add some fur around the rest of the head and I feel this will be a cool head texture
Just some suggestions
I still take texture requests for usd
Calamity: Thanks for the help man. I really want to start making textures . Also i can see what your talking about now about it looking like i copied and pasted it. I just now saw the 512 head template xD (im still new to making textures) and i need to work with the curvature of the head. Again, thanks for the help

Pheature: Thanks bud! I was thinking about putting it in a hood, but i wanted to challenge myself and make the whole head fur

Also, i am making a whole set for it too. My first set ever

Anyways, heres the final version for the head.

Watermarked Flat:

You might want to make a better watermark bud. Also I do like the texture as a whole but you could texture the whole thing just seems like a face instead of a head
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
You might want to make a better watermark bud. Also I do like the texture as a whole but you could texture the whole thing just seems like a face instead of a head

Oh, thanks for telling me. Also, i do agree that it looks like just a face. Its like my 3rd head made, so, I really need to work on mapping. I'm so used to drawing on pencil and paper :P
It's a nice drawing of a wolf, but that's all it looks like to me, a drawing.
Play more with the mapping in toribash, don't just draw faces/heads.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.