Toribash
Original Post
Achievements Pack #1 Out Now!
You may have noticed we've been testing a few things with Achievements for a while, so I'm proud to announce the release of our very first achievement pack.

This pack contains in-game Toribash achievements, with updates to happen monthly (or sooner if we can make it!)

For those of you who haven't looked into it yet,

The TORISHOP Landing page shows a summary of your achievements and the ACHIEVEMENTS PAGE shows all possible achievements you can have at present.

Introducing:

The Gentle Way:

Yokozuna:

N00bLuck:

Green Fingers:

Cassius Clay:

Glass Joe:

Hitting Air:

Violence Perfected:

Olympian:

Roid Rage:

Rising Star:

Falling Star:

So best of luck trying to get them all.. and more and we'll be releasing more achievement updates (and hopefully a fight dashboard) as the weeks go by.

Don't forget to stick your sigs outside the forums where people can see them ;).

Gman Out.

Last edited by Gman80; Nov 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
Gone Fishing
but still i see no answer about cassious clay,is it a mod specified achievement,or it just don't work?
I think it just doesn't work, they might have it fixed when the new achievements come out.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Developers are busy and don't have much time to set up the achievements. =E
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

umm, i should have alot more achievements than i have. are they still updatin them?
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
Acheivements should have 'current status'.

F.e. Olympian badge - showin' how much you won up to this time.
actually im missing alot of them too.... i should have hade the "i made a mod" one but i didnt have it, so i made another mod and i got that one, but there are still some i should have...for example im missing the "road to fame" and "not quite there" achievements

EDIT: actually if you need to land directly on 600 or 1000 rank, and not just surpass them, than i should just have the not quite there achievement.
Last edited by Vamp_09; Dec 7, 2009 at 02:35 PM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
most relevant place to post this
but why is there an olda achievment, but not one for say... TTM?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-