Ranking
Original Post
10k booster up for the win
Ok guys its official the forums are coming close to 500,000 posts and to celebrate it, when the post count reaches 500,000 there will be a rise in tc from 5 to 10 tc per win.

But now to explain what really brought you all here today, and that is the ultimate prize from Nabi......a 10k booster so while others are making 10tc your making a whopping 10,000 tc for each win, and all you have to do is be the person to post the 500,000th post its as simple as that, and do not worry we will know who wins so there is no cheating possible.

The booster is only for 1 day as is the tc lift to 10 but we all hope you enjoy it and get the most out of it.

On another note please remember the forum rules when posting, getting yourself banned at this point in time would be terrible so please keep spamming, flaming and pointless thread making to 0.

Hope you all enjoy

Nabi-Tiger
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Jul 18, 2008 at 06:28 AM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Sounds fucking awesome! looking forward to finding out who gets it
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
This sounds... bad. You gonna make sure that the person who wins doesn't farm?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Wow... I get 92 wins a day, on average.

That's 920k.

O_O
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
This sounds... bad. You gonna make sure that the person who wins doesn't farm?

I will provide a pitch fork to the winner.
Dude, seriously. Holy shit.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I will provide a pitch fork to the winner.

Oh, for "farming." You clever devil.

But seriously--holy cannoli! Can you at least inform us what the overall post count is right now?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol, watch, it's going to be some random person who's going to win this, you're going to have people who are going to go in every forum and post a million relevant posts, just for some guy who's been afk for a week or so comes back and randomly posts the 500,000th post. xD

I forsee it. :3
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<Drakea> My ass can reflect bullets and lazers.
<SokuTofu> My boobs reach the moon
<SokuTofu> OWAIT