ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Learn to Cook with a Convict
Since wibbles is just bleh for all seriousness, was wondering if anyone would actually like to learn basics to cooking. I also want to be challenged in my cooking abilities. So go ahead ask questions and ask for food to be made. I'll probably make dish you suggest in my own way. What this is mainly for is to learn new and cheap ways to cook stuff. I'd prefer to stay away from most seafood as it's hard for me to obtain, but most meats and basic necessities are near by. Overall I have about 5 to 6 years culinary experience and would like to show you guys how you can make a dinner at home seem like a $50 meal for the price of $7 per meal. Ex. I made ceviche in a very beautiful taste that lasted me a week for about $25
Carbonara, but using penne as your pasta
And don't do shit like adding cream, make it like how Italians do it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Guanciale and eggs for the sauce texture I could do that. Tomorrow I'm making stuffed bell peppers with a Mediterranean style dish tomorrow.
Try a bolognese sauce. I'd like if you'd post some pictures too, if you make it. I'd like to compare yours and mine. I make it in a semi nontraditional way, but still resembles bolognese.

If you post yours, I'll post mine to compare.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Make a vegan burrito

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Try a bolognese sauce. I'd like if you'd post some pictures too, if you make it.

I'll probably be making bolognese sauce but I'm doint it in a vegetarian way. And using a carbonara style. This is going to be for my fiance and I probably this next Tuesday when I go shopping. It's going to have vegan sausage I found to have a very Similar taste to pork and I think with that and the sauce could blend well. Thendoing it a carbonara style dish with the penne noodles. I'm going to bring the two together to give it a less heavy taste than traditional meats.
Last edited by Convict; Mar 8, 2020 at 05:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Convict View Post
I'll probably be making bolognese sauce but I'm doint it in a vegetarian way. And using a carbonara style. This is going to be for my fiance and I probably this next Tuesday when I go shopping. It's going to have vegan sausage I found to have a very Similar taste to pork and I think with that and the sauce could blend well. Thendoing it a carbonara style dish with the penne noodles. I'm going to bring the two together to give it a less heavy taste than traditional meats.

Cool, I respect that. I also use penne when I make bolognese. Interesting to see how this will look.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Try a bolognese sauce. I'd like if you'd post some pictures too, if you make it. I'd like to compare yours and mine. I make it in a semi nontraditional way, but still resembles bolognese.

If you post yours, I'll post mine to compare.

Oh my man. I would eat bolognese every day such a tasty, high calorie and even healthy food. Add some cheese on top of it while it is warm so it melts and you get best meal ever.