Ranking
Original Post
Custom Colors?
Have a custom color option you can buy for (Insert TC Amount here). Used with blood, creating your own TC Shop items, (Of corse having to buy them even if you are the owner.)
Originally Posted by xkpaxor View Post
Have a custom color option you can buy for (Insert TC Amount here). Used with blood, creating your own TC Shop items, (Of corse having to buy them even if you are the owner.)

You already have it for Forces and relaxes but for blood or Emote would be cool

it would be pricey which would cause good tc sinks i think
Custom Force/Relax color
so i was thinking about custom force/relax color idea and i see it's perfect idea to make creative colors for the forces and the relaxes and ofc it cost's tc's
and basically it looks like flame forging but you are going to mix two colors or add 1 color only so it becomes beautiful when fighting
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 27, 2015 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts. Read the rules
I'm pretty sure you could just creatively use joint textures to accomplish this. Could you not?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
joint textures sometimes make you dont see your force and relax like you can barley see it but making custom colors for forces makes it stylish and mixing 2 colors for force = creatively new color so its creative and better than joint textures and you can do your own forces and relaxes and put it on market with good prices
Last edited by Moataz; Feb 27, 2015 at 01:46 AM.
I had this exact idea once, but was skeptical on adding it. Say, Custom Relax Joints are 100k, and Custom Forces are 150k (Gotta be pricey). Using Hex Codes, You can have literally any color for your Tori you want. Why be restricted to the colors offered by the shop? It would be an immerse item, but making it so it actually transfers ingame might be a hassle.

Supported.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I can't even imagine how trading such custom forces and relaxes would be possible seeing as though it'd almost always be a one of a kind.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Code the color
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I can't even imagine how trading such custom forces and relaxes would be possible seeing as though it'd almost always be a one of a kind.

What if you could "code" the color of your joints ?
Its difficult to explain what I mean with my so bad english but I will try it...
The color of your joint change tks to the changes of the variables R G B and those 3 could be changed randomly or they could be depending on the velocity the joint is being moved/ distance to the ground, or just with a loop that change the color regularly and softy ;) ...(or however you want to code the color!!! other Idea would be if the joint is near the enemy)
You can just purchase Textures for your joints. I'd like to see how blood textures would work. Can't seem to wrap my head around that one. Blood is a fluid, not a pattern of some sorts. .-.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You can just purchase Textures for your joints. I'd like to see how blood textures would work. Can't seem to wrap my head around that one. Blood is a fluid, not a pattern of some sorts. .-.

I guess some of you guys never had joint textures before. For the record, they look much different than force/relax colors. The lighting is very different.
Send sir 10,000,000tc and he will make you one

Just clearing that up. We still do lack custom force and relax colors.

What if you could "code" the color of your joints ?
Its difficult to explain what I mean with my so bad english but I will try it...
The color of your joint change tks to the changes of the variables R G B and those 3 could be changed randomly or they could be depending on the velocity the joint is being moved/ distance to the ground, or just with a loop that change the color regularly and softy ;) ...(or however you want to code the color!!! other Idea would be if the joint is near the enemy

^thats pretty much how it would work if anything. You're not getting a good color with flat textures.
Last edited by Link; Feb 27, 2015 at 03:32 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.