Toribash
Original Post
REFORM
Our leaders are not active. Smokie is sometimes on, i havnt seen or heard from rob in ages, who knows where kittycat is. Myself, Snide, Redwards, and SCARVIN are they only members i see.

If the leaders do not get more active or if there is a reason why you cant be active, consider giving us who are constantly active leader positions. We cant function properly without active leaders and it is hurting our reputation and respect as a new clan.

discuss
Last edited by WeRd; Dec 27, 2007 at 07:53 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Yeah, I've never seen any of those leaders. Except for a post and a few games by smokie. This is a lot like what happened to Kick
Last edited by Samule; Dec 27, 2007 at 10:01 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
dude, i play all the time... i may not play for hours on end, but i get on at least 2 times a day and play a few matches.....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
dude, i play all the time... i may not play for hours on end, but i get on at least 2 times a day and play a few matches.....

yea but still

when was the last time you saw rob or kittycat?

Smokie is fine. the reason we dont see him much is because of different timezones.
Its just rob and spritecat thats the problems.
I think that rob and spritecat need to be demoted or kicked.
imo
Originally Posted by Snide_the_Clyde View Post
Smokie is fine. the reason we dont see him much is because of different timezones.
Its just rob and spritecat thats the problems.
I think that rob and spritecat need to be demoted or kicked.
imo

kicked is alittle exremem but their inactivity makes them poor leaders.

i vote that we hold a poll to determine someone to be co-leader with smokie

hmm, that sounds reasonable, and that person can be leader till one or both of them start playing more or come back altogether....
OG of TB
A man of few words
exactly

without active leaders we face extinction

as WeRd said ingame, we are gonna start a poll. but when?

p.s. wtf WeRd "SCARVIN"?!