ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Hive] Wanna join? Post here!
For now we are invite only, but if you feel you have what it takes to join us, post your details here, we want:

Who recommended you, if anyone.
Belt.
Why you want to join.
What your best mode is.
Anything else you feel like you might need to add.
A few replays will help.

You should try and follow the example set my these applications:

Originally Posted by megaJuice View Post
Hey guys! I'm megaJuice, but mega or juice is fine. I'm a 1st Dan Black Belt atm. Um, favorite mods are wushu (even though I suck at it XD), parkour, joust, instagibfeet. Stuff like that, but it's all good. I just love TB.

Um, other useless info about me... I'm 18. I live in Delaware, USA. I have almost NO life. lmao. If I'm not on, I'm either not home, or I'm sleeping.
I'm a musician, I've played the drums for 8 years, and I've been in a few bands, but nothing major. I'm into all types of music. Favorite band atm is Hollywood Undead.

I also make textures (link in my sig) If anyone reading this wants something, let me know! I'll be glad to hook ya up!

Anyway, I'm honored to be accepted into DeM. Thank you LadyDEATH and Gynx.

and

Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
Finnaly , im done reading thru all the posts .

Members who know me :
Gynx and LadyDEATH . I really want to get to know the rest of the clan if i join .

Why do I want to join :
Everyone (those who i have seen ) seems to be mature and pretty fun to play with . I want to help another clan become offical and remain offical . I like it when a clan have strict rules and everyone remains in line , with a touch of fun in it . Mostly you are very very active and i just want to have fun with my friends .

Belt and other info :
Well im 7th Dan BlackBelt and im an oldschooler (older than Gynx )
Im 17 years old .
I live in South Africa :O
I cant help the clan financialy , cuz im realy struggeling with tc and i cant buy boosters or tc ( Have never done either )

Things I want if i Join =o
I would like to be the clan cheerleader ( fooled you all with the demands hey ?)

PIC

Sorry I only have a very bad costume party pic of me :o .

Im the guy =P

Oh and heres a couple of bad replays

Right, so you have the info, if you fail to comply, you're going to get rejected.

(pictures are optional)
application
Who recommended you, if anyone: no one has recommended me.
Belt:black
Why you want to join:I want to be in a good skilled clan
What your best mode is:TK
Anything else you feel like you might need to add:nothing.
replays:
Attached Files
0A.rpl (131.9 KB, 24 views)
0uber pwn2.rpl (77.0 KB, 17 views)
0uber pwn3.rpl (71.5 KB, 14 views)
0back kick.rpl (71.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by snakeyes9; Jul 10, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
Replays?

Also, ehhhh. I don't think so.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Who recomended me/who do I know from clan: no one,although LadyDEATH was in my clan for quite a while

belt: black

why do I want to join: my old clan barely uses forums,and I was lookng for a clan the hole day,you guys are the ones who post more,at least the ones that dont spam

best mod: judo,still suck though

personal info:im 16,live in I.E. university in madrid,i'm brasilian,speak french,like to take screenshots of random white-belts when im bored,I post in 4 clans atm,MFR,DR,DIAF and Essence

what im good at:hosting tourneys,pursuing people

Replays:coming soon
Last edited by sid; Jul 10, 2009 at 05:12 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Did you have another account?
Sigma
if your talking about SidAcc2,yes,but its mainly my little brother's,he needed an account and SidAcc2 was the one with the biggest post count,so i gave it to him
Then you stole that avatar from The_Legendary_Ninja?
Sigma
no,the guy that sold it to me stole it,gonna pm u his name,1 sec
@snakeyes9: I think I'll have to vote no. Your replays werent any good. The only decent one was 0backkick becuse it was nograb. Improval is needed pretty much. Your MP replays werent that good either, no split or decap at all. And I havent seen much of you anyhow so sorry. But its a no from me.

@sidieldani Well, then the guy that sold it to you plagiated it. I also cant really vote on this guy, I dont have the material for an appropriate review. He didnt post any replays and I have never seen him before. So I cant say anything.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly