Ranking
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
It's a no for snakeyes9, and a no for sidieldani.

..............^

I also want to know, are the "upper" members of the clans back to being the only ones voting yes or no for applicants?
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Even though it is already a decided no, I don't think they would make much of a contribution to the clan. Besides, their grammar bothered me, as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
Hai kimeta. They both don't get in, final. NEXT!
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Who recommended you, if anyone: No one...
Belt: Brown
Why you want to join: I see members all the time and think "Wow an official clan! I want to be well known like that someday!"
What your best mode is: Probably Aikido
Anything else you feel like you might need to add: Ummmmm... I talked to Fox about Hive at a tourney...
A few replays will help: I am sorry, I currently do not know how to capture replays and distribute the,. When I find out, I'll show you my best Improvised moves.

Thanks for your time!
Originally Posted by Jurad View Post
Who recommended you, if anyone: No one...
Belt: Brown
Why you want to join: I see members all the time and think "Wow an official clan! I want to be well known like that someday!"
What your best mode is: Probably Aikido
Anything else you feel like you might need to add: Ummmmm... I talked to Fox about Hive at a tourney...
A few replays will help: I am sorry, I currently do not know how to capture replays and distribute the,. When I find out, I'll show you my best Improvised moves.

Thanks for your time!

Looks promising! Your app has a good feel to it, I'll see what Fox says.
Indeed. You look like a good fellow. You may be discussed :>
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.