Toribash
Original Post
Increasing clan cost
well these days toribash is getting bigger
alot of people are joining
and 10k is now easy to get
there is like over 100 clans alive and its getting more everyday
any newbie or new to toribash could just get 10k with a paypal
and alot of clans are dying
i think we should increase the cost to like 20k or something
or make requirements for making a clan
like belts or something
the main idea is to make making clans harder
erth made some good points about this so all these points are shit
_______________
Pfff
clans are getting too much these days and most of them are dying
The main idea is
a monthly or weekly fee.
erth made some good points
and the only thing i am saying a monthly fee
Last edited by scorpionma; Dec 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
Just because they have played over 2500 Matches does not mean they know how a clan works. A newbie could know how a clan works just by asking.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
They could just join a clan instead of creating one..
Clans should be more of a reward/privilege than something everyone has..
For example, in some games, clans can only be obtained once you get to a certain level..

Why should clans be a privilege? The system is what you make of it and nowhere does it say that a clan in the general sense should be earned.
Clans have their own requirements. An ingame clan will recruit people who are good ingame. No use having a QI restriction on a clan that's mainly for artists or replay makers.
Take Shook, 418 QI and probably one of the most experienced players around.
I'd trust him to start a clan much more than most people posting here with supposed knowledge (myself included)

Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
No, money is nothing.
I think 3rd Dan is reasonable or even 2nd Dan because it takes a while to get here..
Take LoL for example, you have to be level 30 to join or create a team, it'll take a while to get there giving you something to play for.

Smog: They'll just need the QI to create one, they can still join other clans..

Took me a good year to get 3rd dan. Pretty sure I got gm before 3rd dan, would that make me inexperienced?
Those other games are more centered around the game specifically. Using your LoL example - there is no art for the community. It's entirely based upon the game and the game itself is totally different. Toribash for most people is just a casual game.
Very few people play seriously, offer assistance in the form of tutorials but don't limit someone when your idea of a clan could be completely different to theirs.

Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
I am all in for qi restrictions but not as high as 2000 or 3000. Even a brown belt along with 20k to 30k would do the trick. There are still many people wh prefer hanging out on th forums. The brown belt limit ensures that they have enough knowledge of the game to start a clan.

QI literally means nothing.
I've always said that, someone can hang around the forums without playing the game and know much more (hell, they USUALLY know a hell of a lot more) than one who hangs around ingame.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Smogard
Anyone can compete by joining a clan
your point is not right
We dont want people with out knowledge to make clans without knowing how clans work in toribash
and like I said anyone can compete with joining an existing clan
I

Okay
what you say is toribash where everybody can compete with everyone
Wait I want to be a gamemaster to compete with them
wait I cant....
I want to compete with item forgers and forge stuff
wait I cant
hope you get the point...

Staff positions are totally different from clans.
Your 2nd paragraph literally makes no sense whatsoever so I'm gonna ignore it.
The first part - why not?
Why does the amount of inexperienced clans affect you?
Why do you care?
By creating the clan, they are gaining experience.
Who are we to say "you're not good enough to lead a clan" and in what universe does playing more games mean you would know how to lead a clan better :V
Also there are copious amounts of guides and stickies, we can direct people towards them but ultimately it's their (the founder's) decision.


Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Just because they have played over 2500 Matches does not mean they know how a clan works. A newbie could know how a clan works just by asking.

Or by reading the stickies, exactly.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Just because they have played over 2500 Matches does not mean they know how a clan works. A newbie could know how a clan works just by asking.

i know but this will lower the number of people
like this people will get more excited to belt
to make clans

Belt means nothing.
And even if it were to mean something, imposing restrictions on the clan system isn't the way to incentivise people to go ingame

I wouldn't mind making it like 10k to buy a toriclan, then making it like 5k a month from then on - to encourage activity
raid | JollyR | Urban | Tribe | NO | T
ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | NOoT | Team Judo

Also I stream tetris and other things https://www.twitch.tv/1dancr/
Gg Erth, wp..
After reading what Erth said I agree with him, but paying like 2-5k a month would be a good idea to raise activity, like Erth said..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I said dat in one of my posts
Originally Posted by me
yes qi would be good and lazors no 3rd dan is not too high its low but maybe we should add a fee that should be payed every month or something like5?

Well I wrote this page while sleeping so
forgive my shitty responses
But yeah erth gave some good points

I think this should be close
nice job erth
INB4 14 days ban
Pfff
clans are getting too much these days and most of them are dying
The main idea is
a monthly or weekly fee.
erth made some good points
and the only thing i am saying a monthly fee
INB4 14 days ban
A fee would be so incredibly stupid. If a clan is full of people that sit on the forums and never go in game, they won't have the tc to pay them. The best clans are forum oriented ones.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Well ur point is stupid
It is a toribash clan
about a game called toribash
There are clan wars
you cant be the best with missing things(clan wars here)
how can anyone make a clan without playing the game
Last edited by scorpionma; Dec 19, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Well ur point is stupid
It is a toribash clan
about a game called toribash
There are clan wars
you cant be the best with missing things(clan wars here)
how can anyone make a clan without playing the game

Just because someone buys a clan doesn't mean they have a constant income of TC in general let alone for monthly payments.

People earn 10k, buy a clan and then stay on the forums mostly, there's no reason to force people to play multiplayer just to keep their clan running.
why tho
why dont we just hand out different parts of the forum?
maybe we could hire a moderator to patrol the chat rooms thread and have maybe a weekly fee of 2-5k. since we are talking about ending part of the chatter forums.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
What are the clans that never go in-game because they've played enough. I say just leave clans how they are, its nice now.