ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
I personally think a /follow option would be nice, that way i can follow my mates or a
/jo p (player name) ie /join player (playername) that way i dont have to look through the rooms and such to find a friend also to stop people following you you can "block" the person
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
a mod vote option so its easier for ops too decide what mod to put next
damn im gettin old
Second Velairs Idea
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)

Toribash is a simple game, it's not Batlefield 3 or Leage of Legends and it leads because of it's simplycity. Don't make so much aditional things because toribash in 2 years will become a very sofisticated game as i see, 1 update for year it's enough i think, do you?

I do not think the same way. It would be amazing to check if it is worth spending another hour on getting a bigger boomhit or whatever. I think that adding new features is good unless it complicates the gameplay way too much.

Anyway, this looks fantastic so far, I'm looking forward to this version specifically.
I understood one thing that i observed in version 4.2. There are options like how to disable hair, body textures, shaders etc. You should add a lot of features i agree but put them there in menu:options and people will have opportunity to disable some features.
Good ideas hampa, I'd also like to be able to fight more than one player ... serious fun :P
Originally Posted by maLiT97 View Post
I wouldn't really consider this a glitch, but it is a MAJOR problem.
The problem:
I've been screwed out of winning a tournament about 3 to 6 times when I reached the final match, and this was because of the opponent quitting.
How to solve it:
When somebody quits a tourney during the final match, the last person remaining should earn their tc anyway, and as a punishment for the quitter, he is banned from tournaments 7 days onwards.
This may seem like a bit of a harsh punishment but at least it will reduce rage-quitting in the game by a huge percentage.

Well, rage quitting should be bannable... In a way it should be, in a way it should be banned is on officail tournaments if they rage.. but private servers and stuff. You have to deal with that, trust me, it's happened to me way mroe than 3-6 times but that's not the only way to collect TC.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Something I would want to see is blood on the bodies.
Like the Wii version.

I know you mentioned it when the livestream took place earlier.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Something I would want to see is blood on the bodies.
Like the Wii version.

I know you mentioned it when the livestream took place earlier.

I remember that, but, that would be nice to have. I would just really like to see whatever comes.

3.99 for me was better just because I like the gameplay, but this is great because these updates are bringing in new members and to me they are also quite good updates.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.