Toribash
how mutch will it cost to make a right hand just like this
Last edited by evets; Aug 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM.
steve? idk if uve started allready but i now have 80k to spend on a flame. higher quality or longer length is highly apreciated XD

EDIT: OMG!!! you totally ignored both images i posted. i wanted it to be acid not toxic. i wanted it to have orc in the middle, not complete toxic. i wanted a screen shot before you sent the flame.

i want it to be just like my first image with purple, but with the colors of the second image (head)

im not paying till you fix this. (all you really have to do is add the dark green)

shall i send the flame back? i want the fixed version
Last edited by GirandZim; Aug 16, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
request
dude i want a left pec flame black and i want it to look like a back spike but i want it to stay that way no inverting on uke or anything and i want it to slightly point up i'll pay 80k tc
i hate you...
Originally Posted by agonized View Post
dude i want a left pec flame black and i want it to look like a back spike but i want it to stay that way no inverting on uke or anything and i want it to slightly point up i'll pay 80k tc

Learn to read.
This shop is closed for a week.
calm down dude i did not read that because i was just looking for a flame shop but i will take my request else where
i hate you...