Toribash
Original Post
NUMBERWANG BECAUSE FUCK YOU ACTIVITY CHECKS - Evil edition
numberwang

I'll start with 6

and go

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
oh shit hello there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I actually had to look what numberwang is and I still don't get it.Is it just random numbers? if so... 96
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Damano1 View Post
I actually had to look what numberwang is and I still don't get it.Is it just random numbers? if so... 96

Hopefully this clears things up
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
sixt- er uhhh... ninet- mm. elev- or no, wait; uhhhh. s-s-s-s-si-er-seleventeenieweenie- I MEAN UHHH t-er fi-... ZERO POINT FIVE TWO FOUR NINE SEVEN SIX NINE THREE ZERO ZERO ONE ZERO FIVE TWO FIVE SEVEN NINE EIGHT NINE
1738, ayy[Refrain]I'm like "Hey, what's up? Hello" (Ayy)Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the doorI just wanna chill, got a sack for us to rollMarried to the money, introduced her to my stoveShowed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for lowShe my trap queen, let her hit the bandoWe be countin' up, watch how far them bands goWe just set a goal, talkin' matchin' LambosAt 56 a gram, 5 a hundred grams thoughMan, I swear I love her, how she work the damn poleHit the strip club, we be lettin' bands goEverybody hatin', we just call them fans, thoughIn love with the money, I ain't never lettin' go[Chorus]And I get high with my baby (My baby)I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my baby (My baby)I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my baby (My baby)I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my babyI be in the kitchen cookin' pies[Verse 1]I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello"I hit the strip with my trap queen, 'cause all we know is bandsI just might snatch up a 'Rari and buy my boo a Lamb'I just might snatch her a necklace, drop a couple on a ringShe ain't wantin' for nothin' because I got her everythingIt's big ZooWap from the bandoRemind me where I can't goRemy Boyz got the stamp thoughCount up hella them bands thoughBoy how far can your bands go?Fetty Wap, I'm livin' 50 thousand K how I stand thoughIf you checkin' for my pockets I'm like…[Chorus]And I get high with my baby (My baby)I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my baby (My baby)I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my baby (My baby)I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeahAnd I can ride with my baby (My baby)I be in the kitchen cookin' pies[Refrain]I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello"Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the doorI just wanna chill, got a sack for us to rollMarried to the money, introduced her to my stoveShowed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for lowShe my trap queen, let her hit the bandoWe be countin' up, watch how far them bands goWe just set a goal, talkin' matchin' LambosAt 56 a gram, 5 a hundred grams thoughMan, I swear I love her how she work the damn poleHit the strip club, we be lettin' bands goEverybody hatin', we just call them fans thoughIn love with the money, I ain't never lettin' go[Verse 2]I be smokin' dope and you know Backwoods what I rollRemy Boyz, Fetty eatin' shit up, that's fashoI'll run in ya house, then I'll f*ck your ho'Cause Remy Boyz or nothin'Re-Re-Remy Boyz or nothin', yeah[Outro: Nitt Da Gritt]Yeah, you hear my boySoundin' like a zillion bucks on the trackI got whatever on my boy, whateverPut your money where your mouth isMoney on the wood make the game go goodMoney out of sight cause fightsPut up or shut up, huh?Nitt Da Gritt, RGF ProductionsSquad
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static