ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
HELLRAZOR REPLAYS!
Hey all. This will be a thread for all us HellRazors to post our replays for all to see.

Remember we want the best of the best!

Thanks

To kick things off, heres a neat little replay between your leader, and I.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
EPIC.rpl (574.4 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by YoungBl00d; Sep 11, 2008 at 09:22 AM.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Hey, i know im not a member of Hellrazor, but Parrot and Hellrazor are allies (or used to be allies, depending on whether mister STILL wants the alliance), so am i allowed to post replays here as well, or is it only Hellrazor members?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Sall good man. We're still allied (that aint ever gonna change), but I'll make a new thread for other clan's replays.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
cool, thanks. If u want, shall i make the new thread? since its for other clans, maybe it would make sense for sum1 from another clan to make it?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Sure!
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
done ^^

It goes both ways btw, if i can post on ur forum, feel free to post on the Parrot forum (its a bit of a ghost-town at the moment)

I can smell a cross clan vid coming on in the future...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well i personally would love to have a cross-clan vid, but its up to them really

amazing kick - try and get the ukes head, then itll be a very good replay

head off - one thing i learnt from my first vid, is that u cannot move the uke in replays, or it looks tacky

lol head off - nice replay ^^ (although i personally dont like symmetrical replays

nice decap - LOL

nice! - pretty cool

the body offs - all are quite cool, 2 is my favourite

double kick - nicely done! ^^

headofffffff - lol, nice replay, not all that stylish though