Ranking
*bumpydybump*
release was now a while ago.
ordered yesterday WoL and Hots will get it hopefully the next days.
some of u guys still playing and would mind to play some rounds with me? i think my start will be pretty good cause played much warcraft 3, but my makro is shit....
also i think that im going to focus on zerg.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Sure I play, my steam is G_O_R_M_A_N
Hit me up some time.

Zerg is focused on decision making and mechanics, it's a very interesting race to play.
just added u yet, but dont use steam that much.

well, sounds like its kinda hard to play? or atleast needs time to get in. but it just seems for me that its the probably most micro based race, what im pretty good at.
i just dont like the "normal" gameplay of the protoss and terran.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Zerg is the most macro based and least micro based (if you play standard)
Protoss is the most micro based and least macro based (good macro still required tho)
With Terran you need good macro and micro.

Zerg is the reactive race, you have to see whats coming and then react to it. Unless you are doing some sort of weird early aggression.
Protoss isn't the most Micro based.
And zerg isn't the most macro based. - Both very general comments.

Let me break it down;

Macro

Terran: Hardest to macro unit production. Easiest income(If you fall behind, just mule)
Zerg: Hardest to keep up the unit production at a steady rate, though, if you just do that, you are fine. Army dies, just instant remake.
Protoss: If you get supply blocked, just throw down 10 pylons. - Requires best building placements.

Micro
Terran: Hardest Unit Control Micro
Protoss: Hardest Caster Control Micro
Zerg: Hardest Reactive control Micro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

sounds interesting, will try every race a few game´s anyways and will see what fit´s me the best.
i just like the style of zerg´s..

im also interested how hard it is to have a moderate makro, cause usually i didnt even had makro.. (was everytime goin to base, click on the building,click on the units/research and so on. that wasnt very good.)

also reactive means probably, that i have to know every tactic a enemy can play and have to know how i counter it the best?

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Zerg is the most macro based and least micro based (if you play standard)
Protoss is the most micro based and least macro based (good macro still required tho)
With Terran you need good macro and micro.

Zerg is the reactive race, you have to see whats coming and then react to it. Unless you are doing some sort of weird early aggression.

They all have their own macro and micro.

I would say the main difference is how they reward mechanics and micro and decision making.
ok let me evaluate. you need great force-fields and great control with toss or else you will just loose however many pro zerg players does barely look at their main army at all and focus on creep spread and injects, which requires a heavy amount of apm in itself. Its ok to loose a heavy amount of units as long as you deal a good enough amount of damage.

yes toss requires good placement of buildings, but your main focus is always with your army.

Terran needs to never get supply blocked, never screw up your buildings, and also really control their army well, or else you will just loose. Therefore both are vitally important.

anyone want to play some starcraft?

add Ezeth 970
Last edited by Ezeth; Apr 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
soo got it today, had some trouble with install but finally got it.
made a bot match as zerg now. and i have to say. i suck hard ;O
almost lost in the first 10 mins against him cause i just had a handfull zerglings and he already some big guys. i think i need a BO which help me to hold on and know when i should have what.

also, it said me at the end i had a APM of 192? in the first game, can that be true? only stuff i made via. keyboard was switching army groups and building units (click on hatch, then S for all larves and the key for the troop i want to produce)

oke played some more games now, toss makes lots of fun, terran is meh, dont like them.
so terran is out of the list, lasting zerg and toss...
Last edited by Unicorn; Apr 25, 2013 at 05:52 PM.