Toribash
no we dont need him to chose a side
that would be pretty noobish and silly

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
LOL, it was a joke, and nobody really says silly blaj, the word used is like, basically noobish nowadays in america-england lol,

and to anyone who doesnt know, english is not blaj's first language, yet he is still able to communicate in english very well. so if he does use weird unused words, dont be a betch about it, just tell him, hes smarter than most people anyway =P.

but i like the word silly :<
Last edited by blaj; Dec 30, 2008 at 07:11 PM.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think we need to bump this thread up. it was kinda fun to talk about.

still, i think that there is no perfect. once you reach perfection in humanity, you go on to some greater existance and then you can become perfecter. it keeps on going on.
the only thing that is perfect is human being themself
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
no they aren't. The sensory organs can get better. If the currect stage is perfect, then can't the nose smell a little better? THe ears can hear better. We can survive underwater. The human is far from perfect.
no i mean no one can be more perfect than someone being themself because your the only one who can be you perfectly
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
if humanity is perfect that would mean evry thing is ok and well nothings that ok in the present time
Everything is perfect, or nothing would be as is.

basically, my view of perfection is not to be all happy, and without bad, because you need bad as part of a functioning environment. everything is perfect already
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@sexywittys, yes, you can be perfect being yourself, but yourself isn't perfect. you are the only one that can be you, but you isn't perfect.

@fogle, how do you need bad as functioning enviroment?