Toribash
Original Post
Basic clan stuff
Ok Our clan needs the basic first. BEFORE we even consider making anything!

Style:

Gore
Tech
Old school
musical
Fantasy
80's
70's
1800 really old style
alien
smooth
classy

and so on.

Colors the clan use

Pick from here:

http://www.colorschemer.com/schemes/

Use the website. We need something that both matches our style but also matches with the other colors we choose.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
ohohohohoh
Grungeish Style.
with "Rustic" :o
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
clarify pleease?

A clan can't randomly spit out graphics. well a stupid clan can. But we're high class. We need a standard that people will remember us for
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
my character is red and orange D: and I like those colours dont force me to change please lol I dont have enough TC to buy colour xD

but grungish would be cool like alot of black and white
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
ok ur title isnt dicriptive and wtf is this for uve lost me from the word go
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I think what your getting at as is clan colors? If so we already had clan colors, joints were just not forced on people though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Thats what he meant :/

Never mind then :[
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ