Ranking
I really hope Conor fights either Gaetje if he is going for lightweight title, or fights masvidal if he is going for the welterweight. If he does a Nate trilogy I'll be disappointed
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Sure he has...

Yeh, I stand corrected. I watched Luke Thomas' recap where he showed other examples too, including some dude breaking someone's jaw with one (or that might have been from another video. I've watched a lot of shit about the Conor Cowboy fight because I'm a shameless fanboy).

I still think it's the most impressive example of their use though, he broke his nose and fractured his orbital. Yikes.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Yeah, it was pretty dope ay. You see that video someone released of Conor training shoulder strikes from years ago? Looks like he's had that up his sleeve for a while.

Also, know any good YouTube MMA commentators I might not have heard? Some of the less popular guys?

Jack Slack is great, so great that I even give him a few dollars a month on Patreon. He's got a whole bunch of history podcasts on boxing and MMA for his Pateron subscribers as well. Take a look. If you're interested in any of those titles I can PM you some links (just sent you two regardless).
Last edited by Ele; Jan 24, 2020 at 05:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Yeah, it was pretty dope ay. You see that video someone released of Conor training shoulder strikes from years ago? Looks like he's had that up his sleeve for a while.

Also, know any good YouTube MMA commentators I might not have heard? Some of the less popular guys?

Jack Slack is great, so great that I even give him a few dollars a month on Patreon. He's got a whole bunch of history podcasts on boxing and MMA for his Pateron subscribers as well. Take a look. If you're interested in any of those titles I can PM you some links (just sent you two regardless).

I'll watch one of those when I get stoned some time soon. Looks too slow to keep my attention right now this minute.

I can't say I know too many hipster MMA channels, the best MMA channel is without a doubt MMAOnPoint though. They got Tommy frickin Toe Hold on there. It's Not Cagefighting is another great channel which you probably know about already. In terms of MMA commentators, why would you listen to anyone other than Chael P and Rogan?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
They need to fire dom Cruz I can't stand that guy

I was so happy when Dom was first hired for commentary on UFC - he had been so so good in other organisations that I'd heard him call fights for. While he does annoy me sometimes now, I still think he's a great analyst and I hope he stays.

Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
whats so bad about cruz

Only thing that annoys me is that you could easily base a drinking game around which buzzwords Dom is gunna say. Only reason he says the same stuff all the time is because lots of fighters make very similar mistakes though.

Then again you could say the same about Joe and Anik though and neither of them annoy me...

EDIT: in other news, POWER CYBORG
Last edited by Moop; Jan 26, 2020 at 08:55 AM.

Idk Dom just pushes my buttons and I swear he always pretends he knows why or what someone is doing and then they don't do what he assumes and here's me talking to the screen telling Dom to STFU and get in the octagon or gettafuckouttahere

Yea cyborg went beast mode o,o
I apologise for this post.
Does anybody here think that Reyes is a threat to JJ?
(because I think he's definitely not :/ )