Ranking
Original Post
Religiously Open Thread
Who do you think “God” is?

-If you think are in a religion believing Jesus:
—Would you reconsider your beliefs, considering there is a bible verse that was created before Jesus was born, and it says “Let us”. This may indicate that there are multiple gods.

-If you oppose all religions:
—Why? Do you believe in spirituality? Do you believe in higher beings, or beings that we cannot see because they operate on a higher frequency?

I will discuss other religions as well, this is just a start
ANYONE ENTERING THIS THREAD WILL NOT CAUSE CONFLICT WITH OTHERS BECAUSE OF RELIGON.
chalk
I believe there is a God, or at least a higher power in the typical sense of it being all powerful, all knowing, omni-present, etc ; however, as of current, I wouldn't believe in a religion or doctrine to be more perfect than another.

Responding to your OP, the "Let us" verse is in reference to the Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, Jesus the Son, and The Holy Spirit. All and One, as is depicted in doctrine. I believe in Holy doctrine as a guide more than an end all be all doctrine. It speaks differently to different people and I believe it's made to be understandable in nature, not 100% cold and factual; see parables (The bible could be one big parable). Plus, every religion from every time period believes their doctrine is the most true.

It's hard not to believe in a spiritual realm. Things happen that can't be explained by Science. People scientifically die and come back and are still themselves. Cells replace tens of times over, but a person still has a personality and personal values, despite them being a completely different person biologically, etc.
I believe God operates on higher frequencies, but I also think that we as humans underestimate the amount of power we hold over our own lives through manifestation.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I believe similarly as well, in terms of a “higher power”.

-I’ve been reading up on stuff, and I believe that (this May or may not relate to your reply) that we have the power to raise our frequencies to communicate with them. (Gods)
chalk
I believe in rationality and taking lots of psychedelics and forgetting to be rational.

But the god of the gaps is some serious shit.
I don't believe I know
and for this you just need to meditate, no need for church or other superficial baits
Enjoint life
Meditating seems to give people a lot of answers from what I’ve seen.

Smaiva: yeah. I guess people don’t know how to find what they are looking for, in terms of the truth of everything. I believe that we can find those answers ourselves, we don’t need someone to tell the answers for us
-----
I also have a question: How did the gods live before they created everything (if they created everything at all)?
If they didn’t , where did these higher beings come from (if they exist) ?
-----
DrGonz: that really is. If I’m understanding it correctly, humans have done that a lot to explain things they see that they can’t automatically describe or explain.

I feel that we had the answers a long time ago (to everything) but we lost them due to people that wanted to regulate our beliefs , and essentially keep us from becoming more powerful (basically our world today ;) )
Last edited by GRANDPY; Jan 23, 2020 at 03:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
chalk
Originally Posted by GRANDPY View Post
Meditating seems to give people a lot of answers from what I’ve seen.

Smaiva: yeah. I guess people don’t know how to find what they are looking for, in terms of the truth of everything. I believe that we can find those answers ourselves, we don’t need someone to tell the answers for us
-----
I also have a question: How did the gods live before they created everything (if they created everything at all)?
If they didn’t , where did these higher beings come from (if they exist) ?

try to focus on yourself and dive deep in your world
now imagine how would you think the answer would be
Enjoint life
Sufi Muslims practice esoteric meditation, a friend of mine described it as a psychedelic experience
much religions have their rituals, me personally I would dodge most of the mainstream usages
actually there are organisations on our planet, which don't want any of us to evolve spiritually
Enjoint life