Ranking
I am selling an Orc torso in the shop for 1200. I may be willing to go down to 1000 if you cannot afford 1200, but no less then that.

EDIT: if you are interested in this you may bid for it in my auction.
Last edited by Hanuman; Apr 5, 2008 at 12:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Utter off-rip.

Dude, please. I lowered it to 1150 in the shop, it is sold out and that is the lowest price there. Why did you feel the need to comment just to say it was a rip off?
Because it bloody is, people'd give things like that away if you asked nice, and if you're going to sell it "cheap" make it at least affordable, just because everyone has it at like 4000 tc doesn't mean anyone's going to buy it, therefore making your price not even cheap even if its the lowest price anyway.
collect snots from the nose
That doesn't explain why you feel the need to bitch about it. I need to make some cash. If someone buys it, great if not oh well. If the price gets lower in the trade center my price will go down as well. Like I said before. It is sold out.

Why do you feel the need to bitch about it? How is it your probelm? Just don't buy it if you don't like it.

If I wasn't trying to find a sold out item,(the only one I can find costs 8000tc) then I would just give the torso away. But since people feel the need to make their items so "bloody" expensive I need to get a decent price.

If you really want to make a difference, then give GreasyMan an Orc torso instead of bitching about my price.
Last edited by Hanuman; Apr 5, 2008 at 03:15 PM.
You like that word, "bitching", do you not?

Anyway, im not "bitching" about your god damn price. Im warning GreasyMan that he may as well wait untill the damn shop gets more in, because he is getting ripped-off, and you must know this too else you wouldn't be so freakin' defencive about it.

Seeing as he wants a "Cheap Torso"...
just lookin for a cheap torso

I dont think he'd buy one for 1,200 tc anyway.
collect snots from the nose