Ranking
Original Post
Are GMTournies bland/boring? Give us your opinions and ideas. :)
Hey guys, been getting some messages that people find GMTournies boring. Would like to know your ideas on how to spice things up and why you think they are.
Without your input, we cannot improve.

Cheers.

Yes, we know that the prizes suck at times. It's something we can not fix right now. Please stop posting about them.
Click here for more info
Last edited by Tonakai; Jun 5, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Stickying.

Also, I wouldn't necessarily say boring, but the last time I went to one, the prizes still sucked.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I preffeer GMBets
-----
And no , they're not boring.
Last edited by Toriality; Dec 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD
I say sometimes. Try out more unknown mods. (; It would really help, I noticed a few new ones but also do some more known ones such as greykido.tbm that aikido players also enjoy. Try out less popular mods as well as popular mods.

Don't always do mods everyone knows either, I liked when there was the lolnade tounryes, mostly hosted by Stellar when he was a GM.

I still think they are fun and a good way to interact with the GMs since most of the time they are entertaining everyone there.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
GMes making thing hard in GM room .. Like if we want to laugh together about something , they immediately say: this is stupid/immature /dumb , say it again and you are muted ..
Once we get muted , we are forgotten FOREVEEEEEEEEER (sometimes) .. There is also very small amount of GMes doesn't do trivias (if its optional then never mind) ..

About the prizes , it's like most the time for me I get cheap items 2-7K items , and sometimes GMes tells us there is no relaxes or forces in the MagicalSack .... Really? Then why don't you create a very own Generator for this job .

There is only one thing I would like to be added .or two , which is when a played Pings , they should corporate , they do of course , but that moment when our TB crashes for some reason and we disconnect hoping to cut off the lag , and come back , GMes just doesn't believe us .. (Be careful that I'm in queue). A if I quit the game and came back after a minute , shouldn't I be allowed to get back (for a logical reason like this one)

The second thing I want to see added is that when there is players are already with GM before a globe (while choosing a mod) GMes may not care about players opinions , Just why .. Is it because we are powerless ?

Thanks , (No offense to all GMes in anyway
Your hated most annoying kid all GMes knew ~Oofun4
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
GMes making thing hard in GM room .. Like if we want to laugh together about something , they immediately say: this is stupid/immature /dumb , say it again and you are muted ..
Once we get muted , we are forgotten FOREVEEEEEEEEER (sometimes) .. There is also very small amount of GMes doesn't do trivias (if its optional then never mind) ..

About the prizes , it's like most the time for me I get cheap items 2-7K items , and sometimes GMes tells us there is no relaxes or forces in the MagicalSack .... Really? Then why don't you create a very own Generator for this job .

There is only one thing I would like to be added .or two , which is when a played Pings , they should corporate , they do of course , but that moment when our TB crashes for some reason and we disconnect hoping to cut off the lag , and come back , GMes just doesn't believe us .. (Be careful that I'm in queue). A if I quit the game and came back after a minute , shouldn't I be allowed to get back (for a logical reason like this one)

The second thing I want to see added is that when there is players are already with GM before a globe (while choosing a mod) GMes may not care about players opinions , Just why .. Is it because we are powerless ?

Thanks , (No offense to all GMes in anyway
Your hated most annoying kid all GMes knew ~Oofun4

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They are mean because they handle too much shit all the time. You couldn't do it without telling them to shut up or something and most of the time they don't. The items aren't meant to be for like 50k TC? It's just a simple tourament? It's more than going to the TC tourneys isn't it? See, people don't think that they have so much other stuff on their hands.. They have to deal with PMs the game the players all of that good stuff. I could handle it it's just I have a bad rep and I suck at apps so I can't get in the Game Masters.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

It would be great if the prizes were to be improved. The ones that has tc for prizes is alright, but the random items is very unlikable.

And in my opinion, I think it's a lot more interesting if the mods used are variations of default mods like aikidopyramid1.tbm or judoarena.tbm etc. The one suggested two posts above is fine too.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
It would be great if the prizes were to be improved. The ones that has tc for prizes is alright, but the random items is very unlikable.

And in my opinion, I think it's a lot more interesting if the mods used are variations of default mods like aikidopyramid1.tbm or judoarena.tbm etc. The one suggested two posts above is fine too.

They do not pick the prizes, it is random, also, I find them quite alright, I got Vamp lax and force for a tippintowers.tbm tourney, now tell me that isn't great? Also, yeah, more mods, but, they also pick quicker mods because they have lives and they are busy.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They are mean because they handle too much shit all the time. You couldn't do it without telling them to shut up or something and most of the time they don't. The items aren't meant to be for like 50k TC? It's just a simple tourament? It's more than going to the TC tourneys isn't it? See, people don't think that they have so much other stuff on their hands.. They have to deal with PMs the game the players all of that good stuff. I could handle it it's just I have a bad rep and I suck at apps so I can't get in the Game Masters.

Oh I see , so they can make time for In-game and time for forums?.. Or it's just a mess up some times here , sometimes there , sometimes no where D:
They applied for the job , right? Then let them do it at least in an organized way
I actually find some GMes perfect like GM and hagan when he used to be one .
Now Adays GMes are arrtggghh Im gona eat you if you said something wrong toward me , man I'm beating freaking sarcastic .. Hah I jested remembered when I called stellar or maybe other GM a retard for very silly reason BAM banned .. Oh come on , and when someone gets infraction-build-up , he gets ban for a day .. I got for two weeks ..
In the end of this , I can only say I can blend with them... (Still no offense to anyone )
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Oh I see , so they can make time for In-game and time for forums?.. Or it's just a mess up some times here , sometimes there , sometimes no where D:
They applied for the job , right? Then let them do it at least in an organized way
I actually find some GMes perfect like GM and hagan when he used to be one .
Now Adays GMes are arrtggghh Im gona eat you if you said something wrong toward me , man I'm beating freaking sarcastic .. Hah I jested remembered when I called stellar or maybe other GM a retard for very silly reason BAM banned .. Oh come on , and when someone gets infraction-build-up , he gets ban for a day .. I got for two weeks ..
In the end of this , I can only say I can blend with them... (Still no offense to anyone )

Well, retard is offensive? You shouldn't disrespect staff. They do it in an orginaized way also. They are very up-to-date with stuff and they do their events pretty regularly, I'm just saying if they do not we can't be upset, they do a very good job at what they do.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.