Toribash
No to all 3 they lack skill and apps are horrid
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
AtlasFist
Belt: Currently green, Have been 2nd dan. (Forgot Password)
Favorite Mods: Aikido, Wushu, RKMMA, Taek.
Activity: Forum 2 out of 10. In game 8 out of 10.
Hobbies: I work a lot, doing HVAC, play this in my free time if not getting it on :P

I want to be a part of Vocation because, well frankly every other clan is too exclusive and self absorbed. I've met the leaders of this clan and consider them to be pretty chill and straightforward people.

Looking forward to your consideration.
Me and ben tested Atlas in game hes pretty good , but Forum activity is important in every clan so make sure you work on that other than that good job man. Yes from me
Originally Posted by AtlasFist View Post
Belt: Currently green, Have been 2nd dan. (Forgot Password)
Favorite Mods: Aikido, Wushu, RKMMA, Taek.
Activity: Forum 2 out of 10. In game 8 out of 10.
Hobbies: I work a lot, doing HVAC, play this in my free time if not getting it on :P

I want to be a part of Vocation because, well frankly every other clan is too exclusive and self absorbed. I've met the leaders of this clan and consider them to be pretty chill and straightforward people.

Looking forward to your consideration.

If youll be forum active, yes.
Name: Derrick or D, call me whatever you like.
Favorite Mods: ABD, Greykido (I'm usually in greykido 1k tourneys) And Xspar
Activity: I'm in-game everyday that I can (mostly everyday) And I check forums frequently on my phone and when ever i'm in-game

I would love to get a chance to join your Clan because, i just simply am tired of finding clans that are just rude to other people and take the fun out of toribash.

I hope you will consider.

Also, here's a little replay that i did with my self, Hope that tickles your fancy
Attached Files
#FinishHim.rpl (838.5 KB, 3 views)
Ah Shit.
Name/nick: my name isn't nick
Belt:8th dan yellow belt
Your favourite mods:taekido
Activity, forum and ingame:84
Why you want to be part of VoC:I am hunter
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:tigers are the bae
Tree