Toribash
Original Post
Don't be such a noob at taekkyon - THE THREAD

<<< UPDATES COMING >>>
Last edited by Moop; Apr 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
FB'd etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Some of you are like regaining your past proness, while Im just realizing that I never had any idea how to play this game.
TK should be our clan's main style.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
These puns where awesome. Helpful video, I'm now confident I wont be on the molested side of a concon video.
-----
Also damn that voice <3
Last edited by apple123; Apr 9, 2015 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Nice and helpful tutorials. Keep on making tutorials for me and my fellow noobs because I have zero skills at TK. I don't know why I never really tried it before, it is probably the best mod in the game.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

<<< UPDATES COMING >>>

Pretty decent Mooq, I actually knew some of these techniques but I didn't know they are so important in order to win a match. As I said, pretty damn decent.

But god won't help me to become better that now (super retarded derpy robotic tori) not even Mooq.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Great thread hopefully I can be part of this awesome clan an thanks for helping me out with that video
just saw the second one... more educational than i thought a toribash video could be :1 i like it a looooooooot...mmm if feels good...