Ranking
Original Post
[Atlantic] Recruitment

Thats right, Atlantic is up for recruitment! If you don't exceed these rules, better luck next time. Our forums can be found here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=445

Have 100+ posts.
Have a clean record (0-2 infractions).
Show good grammar.
Have a nice attitude.
Blackbelt+

Rules Of Clan:

1) No flaming, spamming or trolling, this can lead to upsetting other members and moderators, for commiting this offence you will get 1 warning.

2) Respect the moderators and other members, this is important as we are a community clan, we want to bring the community together, not divide it in two.

3) ALWAYS listen to the leaders, the leaders (Castra and Blackshark) make sure the clan runs nicely and that it is organized and fun to be in, if you do not listen to a leader in a clan war or a clan event, the event that we a participating in could get ruined.

4) The elites are the hand of the leaders, you must report to them so they can report to the leaders for anyone with a false tag on (pretending to be us), a member flaming or spamming you and any other matter.
If you cannot find an elite to talk to, you can just go straight to the leader and they will deal with it.

5) Use good grammar, that means not liek th1s, and use capital letters, you only need to press one button.

We are a very friendly clan, We are of now only accepting the best of the best. So heres your chance.
Rules of clan
Application Format:

Name(Optional):
Gmt:
What mods are you good at:
Why you want to join:
What are your views on this clan:
Planning on staying forever/a long time:
Infractions(if any):
User card:
Last edited by Zinx; Feb 6, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
We'd love for as much people to apply as possible,
Thank you for your help
*pms Fireeyes
Update

Atlantic is looking for elite members, And is recruiting Major amount of people.
Look what we have here, finally found the recruitment thread! Already applied through PM, got mixed up and stuff, but hopefully it's all good now. I meet all the requirements except the post number, I'd like to ask permission to join nontheless, I'll get up to 100 soon enough.

Belt: 2nd dan
Gmt: That's my timezone
What mods are you good at: Akido (and other mods with stronger joints), running e.t.c.
Why you want to join: Heard there are two icelandic people here, I'm icelandic too if you're wondering.
What are your views on this clan: The best.
Planning on staying forever/a long time: Yup
Infractions(if any): N/A
User card:
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Mudkipz124.png
Last edited by Mudkipz124; Apr 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM.
If you want anyone besides me to notice, post here.

You need to get you're post count up, "Yup" doesn't explain how long you're staying, and say you're GMT, not just "That's my timezone".