Toribash
It would be very helpful if you could find a reference picture or two, it does not have to be exactly what you want, but just something along the lines of what your looking for. I just don't want to waste either of our time by doing something completely wrong. Also you description doesn't really "paint a very clear picture" so to speak.
To sum up, any additional details would be very helpful.
I'll add you to the queue list.[/QUOTE]

Sure, sounds good
Here's a much less clean but similar type of idea to what I'm going for. Perhaps the iron man head on the store logo or the one to the right of it is a better representation. Either way if you stick to mostly pure, ivory, supernova with a touch of static you won't disappoint.
I gotta change up my avvy order can you just have my tori in it thanks.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
hey jebus, my price for the head is NOW 30k!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
jebus, you selling the heads posted by spartan?

A few of them. I currently own the very top left one, the one just to the right of it, the Ironman in the middle, the Deadspace 2, and the Taz and Hulk are both unfinished and they're mine also.

Originally Posted by PuReDeVil View Post
Ordering Template for head: i would like head a of a budda, heres pic of what i would like, the colours are mostly white and a little bit or grey.
Request for: Puredevil
Requesting: Head
Price Range: 600tc

I'm assuming this is for Spartan, since mine start at 15k, but please remember to specify who you are requesting from. That'd be mighty nice of ya'll.

Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
That female head in Spartans examples? Where is it now :O. Do any of you have possession of it? I MUST have it!

It was requested and currently owned by "Rainbowz".

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Ok, jebus if your going to make my head, you can choose to either do it with the helmet or without, your choice. But I would almost now prefer no helmet so there can be mre details and you have a better look.

Ok, I don't mind making either, whatever you would like. I was just asking if you could find some slightly larger reference pictures so I can get a better idea of what you want.

Originally Posted by Pwermert View Post
Sure, sounds good -snip-
Here's a much less clean but similar type of idea to what I'm going for. Perhaps the iron man head on the store logo or the one to the right of it is a better representation. Either way if you stick to mostly pure, ivory, supernova with a touch of static you won't disappoint.

Ok, thanks for the info. If you have any more information, questions or references feel free to send me a PM.

hey jebus, my price for the head is NOW 30k!

Alright, good to know.

Just a note to anyone interested: The Taz and Hulk heads shown in my examples on the first post are both unfinished(obviously) and can be requested, and I'll finish them to your specifications.
Last edited by Jebus; Sep 25, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Price for head is now 40k and would like the one with helmet

SKIN COLOR: PURE

BLACK DETAILS/STRIPES: VOID

HELMET: AZURITE
Last edited by Chaco; Sep 25, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Price for head is now 40k and would like the one with helmet

SKIN COLOR: PURE

BLACK DETAILS/STRIPES: VOID

HELMET: AZURITE

Thanks for the extra information, I'll keep it in mind for when I start on it.

Btw, if you guys are wondering what the hold-up is, I have 2 days off work right now to move since I'm house sitting for 5 months...
I'll get started on all this when I'm all settled in.
I already started working on Toxico's request on Sunday.
It shouldn't take very long, so bare with me fellas.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
First request of the shop is done, and PuReDeVil is our first satisfied customer. (With the head on the right)

Jolly Head

Also, the X clan pic is coming along nicely.

Clan WIP #1

Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 27, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
hey do you make sets?
if yes i want you to make a matching one with this head:

if you want an idea of how the set should look like type kiba
on google images... thats if you make sets....
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Sorry, niether of us are doing sets right now.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Spartan have you begun mine yet?
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]