Toribash
Original Post
>(h0wl)< Recruitment (>^.^)>

Welcome to the official h0wl recruitment thread.

If you want to apply for h0wl, please copy, paste and fill in the following application:
Name:
Nationality:
What can you bring to h0wl?:
Past Clans:
Any Other Skills? (Video Editing/Art/etc):
Good Luck

Extra:

We do not have to give a reason when it comes to denying apps.
Last edited by iKas; Oct 31, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hey there. I am a 19 years old guy from Italy.

I have been playing Toribash since 3.6, left for two years and came back a month ago circa, so i am looking for a clan to start things with anew. I am black belt 2nd dan.

plus, when I think of wolves, I get moist
Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post

I have been playing Toribash since 3.6, left for two years and came back a month ago circa, so i am looking for a clan to start things with anew. I am black belt 2nd dan.

Not sure, it doesn't look like you've put a lot of effort into your app.
I'm nuetral at this current point in time.

What h0wlbank said is true, not a lot of effort went into the application, you seem like a nice friendly guy in-game so if you could maybe do a re-draft I'm sure you'll be accepted.
The road to success is always under construction.

Open me.

Nationality: Canadian
Username: L3G3ND4R3S
Belt: Non alt is black belt so L3G3ND4R3S is my alt
Any previous clan: On my Non alt yes i am in a clan and i left a clan
Bans/infractions None
Why i could like to join H0WL: I would like to join h0wl Because it seems like a very good clan And My alternate need to be in a clan.. also i think i might fit in and make a few friends in it if i do get in...

When i think of wolves i get moist lol funny thing is i get it..

Welp thats it i added extra info cause if i did what u said app would be vry small
Originally Posted by L3G3ND4R3S View Post
Nationality: Canadian
Username: L3G3ND4R3S
Belt: Non alt is black belt so L3G3ND4R3S is my alt
Any previous clan: On my Non alt yes i am in a clan and i left a clan
Bans/infractions None
Why i could like to join H0WL: I would like to join h0wl Because it seems like a very good clan And My alternate need to be in a clan.. also i think i might fit in and make a few friends in it if i do get in...

When i think of wolves i get moist lol funny thing is i get it..

Welp thats it i added extra info cause if i did what u said app would be vry small

Denied, we do not accept alts.
Ahahah well i went for a nice and short application, straight to the focus. Let's start this all over again. I am 19 years old, from Italy.
Used to play TB a lot three-four years ago, but then i abbandoned it for a bit because we all grow bored of things somethimes am i wrong?
But a month ago i felt like i had to play again, and i am back at TB with the passion of four years ago. I am looking for a clan to make things more interesting now that i came back and i think this one will give me the best experience since it's new and i can help in making it grow. Tori's nick is badbreaker, 2nd dan black belt. Hope we'll all get to play togheter as a team and make the clan a great thing. also i just love the clan name because it makes me think of Wolves and when i think of wolves i get moist.
Ahahah well i went for a nice and short application, straight to the focus. Let's start this all over again. I am 19 years old, from Italy.
Used to play TB a lot three-four years ago, but then i abbandoned it for a bit because we all grow bored of things somethimes am i wrong?
But a month ago i felt like i had to play again, and i am back at TB with the passion of four years ago. I am looking for a clan to make things more interesting now that i came back and i think this one will give me the best experience since it's new and i can help in making it grow. Tori's nick is badbreaker, 2nd dan black belt. Hope we'll all get to play togheter as a team and make the clan a great thing. also i just love the clan name because it makes me think of Wolves and when i think of wolves i get moist.

Nice application, you're in. Welcome and hopefully you don't get bored from Toribash anytime soon ;)
The road to success is always under construction.

Open me.

Ty for writing the new app ^-^
You're in bud <3