Toribash
sad part is that its been weeks i havnt seen a revo member online... looks like i might want to leave this clan too. btw im not leaving
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
well good for u but im leaving the clan buddy! but we may still be able to bash each other
You Better Get My Damn Ravioli!!! I'm Gonna Unleash the Beast up in this B***H!
maybe we should all join a clan together I've really always wanted to be in relaxall or tforce :O

EDIT: or maybe we could just get rid of revo together and merge with another clan...now there's an idea...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i dont know do u think they let ME in the clan?
hmmm lets check

relaxall relax all sahee

triforce tforce gamer gamah
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
so we gonna try to join the same clan eh?
sure

maybe 7up too cuz he's pretty active

wut clan though?
IDOntThinkThatThisis sucha badidea!
[offtopic]hey I just got my senior membership[/offtopic]