Ranking
Original Post
An Optional Vote kick
Everybody knows that when you start toribash Chances are, online youre going to face people who will annoy the Crap out of you, Or just troll in general.

A solution to that might be A Vote kick.

A vote kick is almost self explanatory, You could Bring up
a poll and somebody would type 1 or 2 For a kick. 1 being
yes and 2 being no. It would really solve the problem in
servers like Boxing or Judo where there isnt an opped person
and You can do is just sit back and watch them Troll or you
have to leave.

A Vote Ban might work the same way. Or it could be automatic
On the 3rd kick maybe. It would make the game alot more fun
To keep a fair Democracy upon the players.

Boy this was a long post. Dont lose interest.
/vote kick
There should be a vote kick command: it would help to deal with shovelers & bad-mouthers spamming bad words. So that's the idea feel free to elaborate on it.
Been suggested before, and the outcome is still the same. People would abuse it for no reason.
Some friendly Toribashian likes to shovel because he finds it a nice way to win, but everyone else in the room detests it, regardless of the fact that there's no rule of any sort against it. So what would one do with the power to vote kick? Kick him. He did nothing wrong, he didn't say anything mean (he could have been a nice guy too), he just used a move that ticked you off.

There's some good that could potentially be done with vote kicking, but it's just way too easy to abuse, and would more than likely be used more maliciously than positively.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
You can just say "WHO WANTS TO GET HIM OUT?"

~Not supported, there's no difference or added power to the operator.

Also, if you're in a Quick Aikido room, you and your bro's can just put up a "Kick him?" Poll up, your bro's will all say yes to troll him, then he gets kicked, and you'll do it in many other rooms. This thing will be abused.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Great idea too much power
though i would like it to stop racist an others but there would be those people who would just kick for no reason
Not supported, people will abuse it..

In future posts, please elaborate on your opinions. They're not worth much here unless you can build on them. ~firebolty
Last edited by firebolty; Mar 17, 2013 at 03:29 AM.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
~Not supported

how will they abuse it? *Hey that guy keeps kicking our asses, Lets vote kick him and if he rejoins we will do the same thing*

Or

Lets say all of your friends *You have 8 friends*

HEY LETS TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SERVER
"Vote kick"

Anyone who joins this official/ unofficial server will be vote kicked by us!
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's potentially handing 25% kicking-power (if the variable was 4) to every single person in the server.

If someone is causing an issue in-game, it's best to notify a Gamemaster about it.

One of us will step in and deal with it accordingly, that's our job.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
That's potentially handing 25% kicking-power (if the variable was 4) to every single person in the server.

If someone is causing an issue in-game, it's best to notify a Gamemaster about it.

One of us will step in and deal with it accordingly, that's our job.

I think that a lot of people, myself included, aren't sure when to call a GM, because we really don't know what your job is, and we aren't sure whether it's worth it to bother you just to kick an annoying troll. Also, I have no idea how anyone could contact you fast enough to be of use.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
I think that a lot of people, myself included, aren't sure when to call a GM, because we really don't know what your job is, and we aren't sure whether it's worth it to bother you just to kick an annoying troll. Also, I have no idea how anyone could contact you fast enough to be of use.

You can try the #support channel on IRC.

It's always a good idea to take screenshots of the incident as well (using the F8 key), so in case a Gamemaster doesn't get there in time or the perpetrator lies about something, you have concrete evidence to suggest otherwise.
BAD LUCK