ES Recruitment Drive
Re: 3D metel gyroscope
Omg...

Did I say that I made it? >.>

Besides, that was not even the point I was trying to get through kRoKz's thick head...
:o :... I may shut up now...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by kRoKz
:o :... I may shut up now...

I was commenting on your quote that just because the art was made in the program, the program is better. :S
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Originally Posted by kRoKz
Originally Posted by Kiwi
BLENDER FTW

Nice job anyways...

it was made using cinema 4d so it's better then blender

O rly?
Made with Blender:
Looks a bit better than what =PsYcHZ= made. Does that means Blender is the better program?

It's not the program, it's the person using it and what they make with it.

Thats true, some people work better in some programs then others. I find blender has every thing in the wrong places, with C4D its layout is done so well, even better than Photoshop. :P
c4D IS BETTER NOW... JKING
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
I never really liked C4d because i couldnt figure it out. When ever i tried to make an animation it would be weird. If i changed the position of something it not only changed the position for that frame but for every frame before it so animation was impossible to do. I could never figure out how to do it.
I reckon Blender is better because of two reasons:

1. It's modular, you can change everything around.
2. It's open source and supports python scripting. There are a multitude of scripts and modifications out there for Blender, not to mention the fact that it runs on Windows, Mac, and every UNIX system you could care to name.
Cinema 4D allows C++ scripting, plus you can also swap things around in it, so it is modular.