Toribash
Original Post
What is so special about the Aikido mod?
I know the turn frames are like 10, 20, 30 but i dont see whats so special about Aikido.
Gravity. And the fact that first turn is only 10 frames which makes it more impro, than an opener-based mode.
And more realistic gravity settings that can improve your balance and those stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah, the gravity and the fact that is not a lucky mod as judo is, you need tactics and other important things to be a good aikido player...
UNIBASH
Plus the effort it takes to dismember someone thanks to the high DM threshold.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Aikido is a mode where your goal is to manipulate the opponents tori so that he dqs. It takes much skill and though process when playing this made. Think about how to take you're opponent down, keep you balance, and keep from dqing yourself. Not to mention, if neither are dqed by the end, you still have to rely on points.

Judo is basicly hit the guy and hope something pops off then you win.

See the difference?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
yes judo is luck, aikido needs clever mind to win, you have to use your ability to meke him DQ. You have to use the gravity for you, balancing and turning the oponent like a wood stick.
Stop double/triple posting >.> But there is of course shovels /set-off-shovel-hate-rant
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman