ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Real Time Ghost
This may of been suggested before, but I think that it would be cool if there was an option that allowed you to see your opponents ghost as he/she moves their joints. I think it would add some excitement to the game and it would be really useful to those who are into sparring and it would probably be an effective teaching tool as well. Although I am not sure how hard it would be to implement into the game, but it doesn't seem like it would too hard. On the other hand I feel like it wouldn't be friendly to those with a poor internet connection, but it would be optional, since it would pretty much change the feel of the game completely.

*If ghost refreshing would be too hard on bandwidth, it could just refresh when the ghost resets and shows the motion again.

Experience

Again only for spars, and if you mean for replay making thats what the "b" button is for
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I would like to see this implemented, actually. People seem to be complaining that it would give their opponent an edge, but remember, you get that same edge, meaning neither person gains an unfair advantage with this. Obviously, this would be a huge change to gameplay, so it shouldn't become the new standard, but as an option in the server, I think it would add a fun new way of playing the game.
\o/
People are thinking of this the wrong way. It wouldn't be anything you'd see on public servers, tourney's, duels, or bets.

It's more of a tool that people can use to make a good looking replay. But, instead of this being officially implemented, I'd see a much more realistic possibility of someone making a script for this sorta thing.
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
It would ruin the gameplay in my opinion, like you did a kick opener and he grabbed your leg and just slammed you down on the floor, well that's the end of my toribash career for me if this happened. But it could be useful for sparring and other stuff.
~50% Supported

agreed most of the fun is the unexpected reaction of your opponents movements versus yours! but for sparring
-----
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
I would like to see this implemented, actually. People seem to be complaining that it would give their opponent an edge, but remember, you get that same edge, meaning neither person gains an unfair advantage with this. Obviously, this would be a huge change to gameplay, so it shouldn't become the new standard, but as an option in the server, I think it would add a fun new way of playing the game.

true! i never even thought about that. but i still dont think its an idea that will be implemented as it would cause alot of low end pcs to crash even if they arent online this is a very demanding game unless you have a pc spec'd for gaming
Last edited by miroku3000; May 2, 2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: added more
just a newb youtuber trying to get some good game vids out there at ----http://www.youtube.com/user/WTHgamevids
Originally Posted by miroku3000 View Post
true! i never even thought about that. but i still dont think its an idea that will be implemented as it would cause alot of low end pcs to crash even if they arent online this is a very demanding game unless you have a pc spec'd for gaming

It doesn't necessarily have to be on all the time. If your PC can't handle it, just turn it off.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I know I wasn't the first to recommend this, but now it is in the game. So, hell yeah bitches.

Experience

Originally Posted by BagleCagle View Post
I know I wasn't the first to recommend this, but now it is in the game. So, hell yeah bitches.

Yep. This can be closed.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore