Ranking
Original Post
JOUSTING TC TOURNAMENTS
so we have aikido judo twin swords etc. but what about a tournament with the joustingfixed.tmb mod
well jousting dont need skilles its just need luckso it will be like getting tc by luck and its not a good idea
INB4 14 days ban
Then make the prize money less, like 100 tc. I'm a black belt and can't play jousting anymore! Ofcourse I can make my own room, but it takes hours for someone to join.
Hmm,yes need skills and i agree with this idea. i think more players will play if hampa add in toribash
Just like a Boss
Originally Posted by WereWhale View Post
Then make the prize money less, like 100 tc. I'm a black belt and can't play jousting anymore! Ofcourse I can make my own room, but it takes hours for someone to join.

Actually, you can play jousting as a black belt. Go to the public jousting room.
I agree, not only because i need MOAR tourneys, but i like jousting very much, like many other players
GIMME TC NAOW!!! D:
Too much money would be won too fast.
To have a jousting tournament would pump out a ridiculous amount of tc.

Even if the prizes were much less, the amount of tc that would be won would be significantly greater than the tc from other tourneys, even if it goes really low, it then becomes pointless and you can play in a public room.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.