Golem IV - Rise of MELOG
he wanted sweet,,,& urs looks like a duo personality...with brght colors & wikd exprssion..
KONY 2012
ya, like AKP said, i want something cute, or cute but a bit agressive, u see what i mean?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Monobi, it is quite easy to remove that watermark. You should make a better one. :3
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
ya, i love geisha but also i like monobis head and i think he's set will be great, and i've got some awesome pics on pm also...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Ya...you should show all PM pics to get the best competition out there...PMing is like secret dealing trying to avoid critisicm & competition
KONY 2012
i'll not post out the pics i got on pm untill the first "deadline" is done, (a week left) after that, i will choose 3 sets that i will post details on what they can fix and efter the first deadline i wont even look at new sets posted. i can strech out the first deadline to a week. then 3 sets will compete i will choose a winner and the reason im not posting the pics here is because of that "they" think that they will steal their idea and then post out another almost the same with a few changes.
I'm stuck at a house without ability of photoshop. Please extend the deadline! Even if its just by a week!
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."