Toribash
when you really think about it, your paying fake money for a drawing by hanz0 signed by some of the greats. Its a good deal.
Though I appreciate the bumps, I'd prefer if little conversations like this were kept to PMs.

So if you want to yell at me or the bidders, do it over PM.

Thanks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Whoops, was quite busy and forgot about this.
In any case, congratulations to illkickurass, the winner. I'll contact you shortly regarding payment/mailing info/custom message on the piece.

Thread will be closed in 24 hours.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Hanz0 I have a question, in relevance to this thread by your marketing. Do you think this would have went as well if you actually tried to draw a extremely detailed piece? I'm fairly sure that you can draw really good. so do you think a actual drawing would have went as well?

(>^_^)>
If I had decided to actually draw something, or if someone else drew something of high quality?

I feel like the price wouldn't have changed much if I had drawn something higher-quality but still gotten the signatures, because those seemed to be the main incentive for people to actually be buying this. No idea about if someone else drew an actual piece.

B&B&B&
can you link me with some of your real artwork?I've never seen ur work
Your messed up world enthrills me